Chapter 1

"Addison," I mumbled as my blonde best friend drug us through the huge crowd of teenage girls. We finally made it to the front and she let go of me.

"Yay!" She cheered, a giant smile on her face. I rolled my eyes and began to look around.

"Why did I have to come?" I whined, tucking a stand of my messy light brown hair behind my pierced ear. The sun was hot and shining right in my eyes, great.

"Because," she started, "you're my best friend, and they're really cute!" She winked. "They", are Dem White Boyz. Apparently they are vine famous for twerking. Crazy, I know.

"Coles mine though! Back off!" She quickly added, causing me to laugh.
Suddenly, a bunch of screams including Addison's shot through my ears, and I looked up to see 3 guys walking onto the catwalk thing. One of them had brown hair, another had dirty blonde hair, which I was informed early that that was Cole, and the other had bright blonde hair. I noticed they weren't wearing any shirts, which meant their abs were exposed.

"That's Baylor," Addison yelled over the screams pointing to the brown haired one, "you already know my husband Cole," I rolled my eyes playfully, "and that's John Steven," she said pointing to the bright blonde haired one. Hmm, he was pretty cute.

"Gotta twerkquake in Atlanta!" John Steven said loudly, while all the boys looked at the phone someone was using to record. Then the phone started video taping the crowd. I looked back over to the boys and saw John Stevens blue eyes land on my hazel ones, I immediately looked down at my white converse, what am I doing? I have a boyfriend...

*Flashback*

"Stop!" I screamed into his hand as he muffled my voice. I was currently held up against the wall, covered in blood and bruises.

"Shut up, bitch," He hissed, using his free hand to punch me in the stomach, "Leave and I will kill you." He dropped me down to the ground and left. I brought my hands up and held onto my stomach, tears clogging my vision. My breathing began to slow down as my vision blurred even more, causing me to pass out.

*End of Flashback*

I am too afraid to leave him... I really believe he will kill me.

"Soph, you ok?" Addison asked, worry clear in her eyes. I realized a tear was streaming down my cheek.

"Uhm, yea, I'll be right back. Stay here," and with that, I pushed my way through the huge crowd and sat down on a local bench.

The bench was cold against the back of my skin that was exposed from my shorts. I wiped away the water on my cheek and bit my lip, knowing if I didn't I would burst out crying. I needed to get away from him.

"Hey," a voice startled me, I looked up to see a pair of piercing blue/green eyes staring at me. As he took a seat on the bench next to me, I looked down at the ground.

"I'm John Steven," his voice came out soft, and I felt safe. Cliche, I know, but something about him felt... at home.

"Sophia," I said, knowing he wanted to know my name.

"Are you ok?"

I took a deep breath and looked up at him. I nodded and he bit his lip, as if he was deep in thought.

"Can I see your phone?" He asked, causing me to blush.

"Uhm," I hesitated before handing over my iPhone 5s. He tapped away on it, and then took a picture of him doing the duck face.

I giggled a little and he handed me my phone, "well Sophia, I gotta go, I'll text you."

He smiled at me before jogging back to the crowd, which didn't know he was gone.

-

Vote and follow me on Instagram: @fallfortherauhl