2

It was a halfway through 1st semester. Annalisa was reading a book in class and shryock shouted in that kinky deep voice.
"Mona Lisa"
Annalisa looked up and stared at shryock with an evil face. She was secretly moist cause shryock is hawt. "See me after school today Annalisa" he said. *Wink wink*
"Annalisa was so moist now like she wanted that shryock D as soon as possible. Shryock is such a tease.
School ended and she headed to shryock's class. When she entered shryock was fapping to a pic of a pony dabbing. He noticed her walk in and said,
"Are you ready" in that voice.
"Yes daddy" she replied.

Annalisa walked over and started stroking that nice, long, thick, warm, throbbing, shryock D. She them started giving him the lik lik and the suk suk.
"Ooohhh Mona Lisa" he moaned.
He was about to cum. Annalisa couldn't wait for that nice yummy load of his.
"Oooooooohhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaa gaaaaaawwwwddd!!!!!" He shouted as he came all over Annalisa's face.
She was so moist. She needed that shryock D right now. She took off her pants and hopped on that shryock D.
"Ooooohhh shryock..."It's so FUCKING BIG WHAT THE FUCK"
Annalisa likes being on top. She put that D inside her and started goin up and down on that D.
"Oh ma gawd shryock more plllzzzz."
She couldn't believe she was actually having that D.
"Ooooohhh Mona Lisa I'm about to sploooooooogggeeeeee"
"Yyaaaaaayy!" She shouted.
With one thrust shryock came.
"Ooohhh" he said
"You have an A now mommy" he said
"Ok Daddy" she replied
The next day she came to school limping. She was crippled by that shryock D.
"Why u limping" everyone asked
"That shryock D" she replied
"Das hawt" said Joyce.
"Shryock makes everyone moist"

The End