No. 4

Jazmine(P.o.v)
We we're in eazy's car and we just talked until we got to his place. His house was so big and I can tell it's gonna be ever bigger in the inside. Eazy unlocked the door and led me to this room that said Eazy's play house. He unlocked the door and it had a king size bed and lots of sex toys and tools. He began kissing on my neck and undressing me. I was so wet for him it's like I can't control.
Jasmine- Eazy I want you so bad
Eazy- prove it
I began to unbuckle his pants and enter his dick in my mouth. After I did that I began to ride him.
Jazmine- oooo fuck Eazy
He gave me a deep kiss. He bent me over and started to fuck me from behind. That shit felt so good.
Eazy- who pussy is this?*smacks ass*
Jazmine- yours!!!
Eazy- who's?*smacks ass*
Jazmine- yours!! It's yours
We both came to our climax.
Next morning
I woke up next to Eazy. He made me feel like I was the sexiest woman in the world. I got up out the bed and went to take a nice hot shower. When I got out I put on one of Eazy's shirts. Eazy had woke up and came to give me a kiss.
Eazy- I see you don't have on anything but my shirt
Jazmine- yeah about that I need you to go to my house and get me some clothes
Eazy- alright
I kissed him and he left out. When he came back I got dressed so we can go back to the studio. Eazy got dressed and we left to go to the studio. Eazy stoped by to go get us some food and that shit was good ass hell. We arrived at the studio and bone thugs N harmony was there recording. Lazyie bone and bizzy bone walked out and gave me a hug while wish bone and krayzie bone dab Eazy.
Lazyie bone- dang ma you look good how you been?
Jazmine- *smiles* I've been fine
Eazy- so y'all ready to record this song?
Bizzy bone- hella yeah let's get this shit done.
Hours had past by and they were finally finished.
Eazy's(P.o.v)
We finally finished the song and that shit sound good.All my niggas left and it was just me and Jazmine.
Eazy-you ready to go home?
Jazmine- nah I wanna stay at your place
Eazy- alright
We stopped by Jazmine place and got her some more clothes so she could stay the night. We arrived at my place and we just stay back and chilled and watched movies. I couldn't help to look at how beautiful she was.
Jazmine-*giggles* what are you looking at?
Eazy- you
Jazmine-blushes
Jazmine(P.o.v)
I blushed he was being so sweet. I think I'm falling for this guy. His smile and his voice it's everything about him he's everything I want and he's a thuggish and I like that shit.
Eazy's(P.o.v)
I kissed Jazmine and I honestly think she got a nigga tripping over her. I'll maybe have to keep her around she's a keeper.