chapter 3

After the signing we went straight to the pannel. I still felt bad that we had to rushed everyone so we can maintain our schedule.

The process of the pannel worked the same as yesterday as we answered twitter questions before answering the audience questions. Mark had his jokes of it being his pannel. Even though it wasn't planned at all everyone was excited to see our special guest leilani come on stage.

**
"If you were to visit anywhere in the world where would you go?" Mark read. "Bob?"

"Well I would probably take my lovely wife out to someplace romantic." he answered and received a loud awe from the audience. Wade went next.

"well you took the easy one didn't you. Well I don't know...... Egypt..." he said unsure which gained him a laugh.

Leilani went next, "well I don't know I think anywhere out of Washington but if I were to choose somewhere I would choose some place around the United Kingdom. Maybe Ireland?" she answered and the crowd cheered in agreement with her answer.

"I'll tell you Ireland is not are great as it seems the weather is terrible." I

**
"Ouuuuu Mark? Would you like to read this question." Wade joked looking at the screen.

"Who is picking these questions?" Mark exclaimed looking at the over head camera jokingly.

The question was yet another septicplier question.

"Come on Mark you have to read it." leilani encouraged joining the fun.

"Jack do you have a special question for Mark?" he read.

"Actually I do." I stated, "I wanted to ask this after the pannel though. Anyways This pass two days have been amazing with meeting leilani and learning how much of a wonderful person she is. I learned how much you all care about her and how much you wish you all could help her more than you already have. So with not only Marks permissions but everyones expecially leilian."

I got down on one knee to add to my proposal.

"Would you allow me to adopt your leilani?" I question and got and immediate response and everyone gasped before cheering even standing up in agreement. Mark went wide eyes and sat down thinking over what I said. Wade and Bob were starring at leilani as she was still with her mouth wide open.

"Of course leilani if you don't want me to I won't but after what I've heard and seen I want you to see the world for how it is once more. I never want you to think of me as replacing your family but I want to give you a better roof over your head and a place to call your own. I understand if you don't want to seeing that Ireland is so far away, but Felix and I found myself an adoption agent and scheduled a house cheating for as soon as I get home. I'm willing to take this big step if you are." I finished my rambling with a deep breath. I still got no response and the whole room went to complete silence.

"I'm sorry I just thought that you would want to get out of that orphanage and I thought that you....." I started to apologize but was was cut off by arms gripping around me.

"Your not joking right?" she said looking up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Never I ensured and she hugged me even more soon three other people joined me in a big group hug.

"Is that why you were at Felix's room last night?"Mark asked as he and everyone else released from the hug.

"yah. It was hard and took several different calls but we found an agent to help me through the process." I admitted.

"So leilani what do you say would you want to move to Ireland with Jack?" Mark asked as his eyes beamed with excitement.

"Well I've always wanted to see Ireland. So yes it would make me the happiest girl in the world to be adopted by you." she said with tears, "But I'm never gonna call you dad." and she smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen.