Chapter 1

Hi sorry for not updating in a long time but I have shitty grades and I have so much homework! I finish school late as well so I don't have much time to update, i hope you understand.

Your P.O.V

Today was my first day of school in 2 years.... My aunt has been homeschooling since I refused to go to school. What was it called....? Crapily fall? Wait no that's not right -_- Garvity flass? Wait I have a pamphlet! Oh.... It's called Falls high..... Wow I was nowhere close to the name.

Anyways I got dresses in :

(Sorry if you don't like it, but I have decided that the reader is a potterhead and since I got sorted into Slytherin well the reader is also I'm Slytherin)

"Hurry up (Y/N)! We're gonna be late for school!" Yelled my cousin Stephanie
"Coming!"

I rushed down the stairs to see Stephanie waiting for me in front of the bus with three other girls next to her. "There you are! You sure took your time." She said "Yeah Well you were supposed to wake me up at 7! You're the one who woke me up literally 10 minutes ago!" I responded. This usually happened between us. Stephanie was very pretty indeed, but I was always told I was the definition of beauty by everyone. I looked at the three other girls and introduced myself " Hi I'm (Y/N), Stephanie's cousin" one of the was quite how do I say this... Chubby? And looked quite manly. The other one had black hair and glasses and was rather short, the last one was definitely the prettiest of the four ( Stephanie being the fourth one) she had brown hair that reached her mid back and brown eyes she was also rather tall and wore a bright pink llama sweater. The manly one introduction herself as Grenda, the shorter one as Candy and the last one was called Mabel. " it's nice to meet you" I said and they said the same.

TIME SKIP

One we reached school the first thing I noticed was a boy that looked like Mabel running towards us, running from something, he hid behind Mabel who then shoved him and said " Back of dipshit" with a harsh glare, I looked at Mabel in shock, wtf happened to the sweet adorable girl I had meat a few minutes ago... "M-Mabel what has gotten into you? You promised you would always be there for me!" The Mable look alike said in shock and sadness "Yeah well Dipper, you're a Freak a monster! Why would I want to care for someone to like you ?! Just go." She said coldly not a slight bit of remorse presence in her tone and what he said next made me feel quite a lot of pity for him " WHAT HAPPENED TO US BEING TOGETHER FOR EVER?! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MYSTERY TWINS ?! HUH MABLE ?! TELL ME ! WERE YOU NOT THE ONE WHO SAID YOU WOULD STAY BY MY SIDE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED!  YOURE A HORRIBLE PERSON MABEL YOU ALWAYS DO THOS TO US ! FIRST MOM, THEN DAD AND NOW ME ! JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T INHERIT ALL OF OUR THINGS YOURE BEING A SELFISH BITCH MABEL! YOURE THE WORST SISTER EVER!" He said it so much anger and pain, it was clear that he hated her now and I understand why " Oh go die already you piece of shit!" She yelled so harshly and I swear for a second I saw Dippers eyes turn yellow with slit pupils.. But it was gone in a second... Must have been my imagination. Dipper than went off running and yelled after him" Hey wait!" and just as I was about to follow him Stephanie grabbed my arm and said " Please don't (Y/N) if you go after him every one will hate you and they will bully you please don't.") she said with concern In her eyes " I can't, not after all I've been through" I said and ran after him.

End of chapter!!! I hope you enjoy this and for a reference here is what Stephanie looks like:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!