Well... Announcements I guess.

Okay. I just had this absolutely amazing idea. o-o

I mean, seriously, but if you don't care for pop-punk especially Jefree Star, then I don't want to hear what you have to say, because I honestly could care less about all you haters. c: If you don't like it, I'm not asking for your opinion so keep it to yourself and leave.

Okay. This is sort of outlandish - especially if you attend a private Catholic school - as I do, but it's still fun to dream, isn't it?

But imagine during the school dance (My school has this biyearly dance or whatever - we just had a Christmas dance, the next one's February 21, but it's only for the seventh and eighth graders - there's slow dancing and dancing and dresses and suits and it's just really fun AND REALLY LOUD MUSIC.)

Imagine, Jeffree Star crashing your school dance. I mean... The Diva himself, man. Swears, amaing hair, tattoos and all. I just mean like...think about it... Man.. that'd work so well in my school especially because I think this next dance is gonna be Valentines Day theme - SO THE PINK WOULD BE LIKE... OMIGOB SO MUCH PINK. 

I actually wouldn't mind pink then...

I'd literally be the only one in my entire school (probably) who knew who this guy even was. I'd be over there in the corner freaking out with my friend whom I obsess with over bands. I... I'd have to like.... explain the foaming and screaming, and like....the everything. 

The more I think about it the better of an idea it sounds. Though almost everyone in my class would probably flip a glitch over the...everything. Probably except a couple girls who'd be in love with the pink and glitter and poppy sound to the music but MEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. 

Okya. I'm gonna make whatever this is semi-useful. I have a story - and it's really long and it's like...awesome in my opinion, but I need you guys, as the amazingly awesome people you are, to.. um.. what was it... ffffff...... OH YEAH! I need you guys to act as my editors! Unless someone was actually willing to be my editor? I don't know.. You won't get paid... I don't know... Mehp. Andyway, I'll be sharing the first chapter of that... Later... or somewhat soon. I need to put some pants on... In of the story, it's like... nine pages long - the first chapter that is. I hope you guys like it, and I'll see you in the author's note of the first chapter I guess? Bye! I love ya'll c: