Chapter 20: End of childhood friends!!😢😊

(Elena right there~⬆️)

Morgan's pov:💖

I was in my soft bed enjoying my TV show. I was stroking my belly with a smile on my face...

"I can't wait to meet you Elena..." I
smiled.

Then my pug brownie barked in agreement. I smiled at him.

Yes I am pregnant!! I found out when me and Josh were having our date when I felt the need to trow up.
I did the exam and it signaled positive, me and Josh were super exited and nervous.When I told the news to my friends and family the immediately started to freak out of happiness.

Flashback~

I was sitting in the living room holding Josh hand with excitement in my face while my family and friends sit with us looking at us to spill it out!

"I have a big announcement to make." I said with a smile.

"Spill it out!." Said Emily.

We all laughed.

"Well... I'm pregnant!!!."

All of their eyes widen.

"What!!!!." All of them said in sync.

Me and Josh waited for there respond and kinda nervous.

"That's fucking great!!!." Said Alicia hugging me tightly.

We all hugged together.

"Thank you everyone..." Tears rolled down my pinky cheeks while I smiled.

End of the Flashback~

I already had nine months , but the doctor said that I'll had the baby tomorrow or on Thursday.

I'm so fucking exited to meet her. Josh is buying me McDonald's.

He, he , I love him so much...
-----------------------------------

I was sleeping when I suddenly felt a really bad pain between my legs.

"J-Josh the baby is coming!." I said tapping his shoulder.

"W-what?!." He quickly ran out of the bed and help me get up. We got the things for me and the baby and ran to the hospital.

(When I mean ran , I don't mean a pregnant lady running down the street!😂. I mean they quickly went to the hospital on their car.
I told you that just in case😅😎.)

-------------------------

"Ok , ok . Push!!!"
I was holding Josh hand tightly pushing my baby girl.

"Ok this is the last one!."

"Push!!!."

"Ahhhh!!!!"

This hurts so fucking much!!!

"She's out!!!"

I could hear her crying. That's good news. The nurses cleaned her and wrapped her in a pink soft blanket.
They gave me my baby girl.I smiled and tears slide down. I hugged her gently and kissed her forehead.