A Start To A Good Day

We got up the next morning to find both the boys and they had stayed the night but slept in the living room in the hotel .

We had just woke up and the boys have cooked breakfast and left a little note .

It read,"Good morning . Hope you slept well . Made you girls some breakfast . Had so much fun last night . See you soon.
LOVE-
Jake and Jacob

"Omg that is so cute 😍,"said Connie blushing .

I know right . That is adorable .

Hey do you want to go shopping today then go to the beach ?

"Yea sure . Should we call the boys and ask them if they want to meet for lunch later?"Connie asked .

Yea that sounds good . We need to ask them where they want to meet . They probably know some good places to eat .

" Sounds good to me , I will text Jake and you can text Jacob . " Connie said .

Ok . So I texted Jacob and he said that is good .

So Connie and I got out of bed and got ready to go shopping .

After we got ready we headed on out to go shopping .

So first we went and bought some new bathing suits and went to the beach for a while . 

We also bought a bathing suit cover .

Later that day we went to meet the boys and we had lunch . 

Then, we went to the beach and went swimming and watched the sun set .

Later that evening we went to the guys hotel room and hung out for a little bit . 

The guys wanted to get to know us better so we talked about ourselves and they did too .

We went back to our hotel room and watched Netflix and then went to bed .

The next morning before the sun had risen we went to the beach and watched the sun rise .

"That sure is pretty ." Connie said smiling .

I know . I just love the sunrise at the beach .

Later that day , we went shopping and we went into the surf shop .

Connie looked at me and frowned .

I asked her what was wrong and she said ......

TO BE CONTINUED !!!!

AUTHORS NOTE :
Sorry for the really late publish . Hope you enjoyed this chapter .Also please vote for my story if you can .