Losing Virginity Part 2

*Warning: Badly Written Smut Coming Up Soon*

"It's only you and me, you don't have to be afraid, anyway, I'll see all of you soon." Said the man.

Y/N shivered at the thought of losing her virginity.  To a complete stranger
Well she couldn't find a way out.

Y/N was exposed on (color) bed, the man started to climb on top off her, Y/N was the bottom, He was the Top.

He was gonna start doing it, when there was a knock on the door.

"Mr. Smith, here are the handcuffs you requested, sir." Said a Servant.

He got up, opened the door, grabbed The handcuffs, and slammed the door
In the servants face. Luckily, she was used to it by now.

As she left, Y/N thought Omg, handcuffs? Why? This is getting scary, real quick.

The man cuffed both of Y/Ns arms on the bed posts. He opened up her legs, real wide.

"Oh, you got a small v, well, hopefully my big member can fit inside." He exclaimed.

Oh go-, Y/N couldn't finish her thought before he shoved his member into Y/N s V, Y/N screamed in pain, but he covered her mouth, "if you scream loud enough, they will know your a Virgin, Virgins are valuable, so please shut up, Virgin, I need you all to myself tonight. " He said as he put his fingers in Y/Ns mouth, "Lick Them." He ordered. Y/N refused, he shoved them farther, nearly choking Y/N, "Lick Them." He repeated.

Y/N gulped, then licked his fingers, disgusted at what she was forced to do.

He immediately shoved his fingers into Y/Ns V entrance, and he found the sweet spot.

He kept hitting it, and Y/N held her screams and moans in.

(B =Butt)

He turned her over and put his member in Y/Ns B entrance, and she wanted to scream, but an instinct told her to shut up, for her life depended on it.

Soon, he turned Y/N around and kissed Y/N body, from her V to her neck.

He started to Kiss Y/N on the lips, and his tounge (did I spell that right? Its like 9:30 P.M. here, and I'm tired af, but well) asked for dominance.

Y/N felt weird, but it wasn't over yet.

So how was my smut? Good? Bad? Tbh I've read SO MUCH SMUT and I can't write any tbh.