chapter 2

~ARKJIAH'S POV~

I
read the text and glance over at Skye and Christiana shoving raisins up Skye's nose while Anna counts."4.5.6.7.8.9. WAIT!", says Skye with her nose stuffed full of raisins. "what? I have to sneeze! awww come on Skye you were so close to beating kja's record." I laugh NO ONE can beat my record. we all laugh as Skye snorts raisins out of her nose. "Kja how do you do it? yea I mean 14 raisins is just ridiculous!!!" I smile "its a skill." I check the time its only 4:00. "guys why don't we run to red box and rent a movie." we all agree to get the movie 'frozen'. when we get to CVS we stand in line in our pajamas waiting on the lady in front of us. when she turns around I see its Anyiah. "hey, any, what you doing here. OH, its movie night at my house tonight so I had to get a movie." we exchange friendly smiles and then she walks off to a car. "I wonder who's car that is she's not old enough to drive yet", I ask Christi. "Kja Bowendon isn't that big of a town, it's not like she had to drive on a major freeway or anything. I guess you have a point. Enough small talk I want my movie", say Anna. I rent the movie and we head back to my house. when we walk inside CJ's eating the raisins that Skye put up her nose. "should we tell him", I ask. " naww, let him eat a couple more", says Anna. we walk over to the couch and pop the movie in. as it starts Christi calls out to CJ in the kitchen behind us "those were in Skye's nose." we all turn around to see his reaction. He spits out the raisin in his mouth "yawl are sick, now if you would excuse me I need to go brush my teeth. soon kanyiah comes in to watch the movie with us. By 6:30 all the girls are sleep. I wait a while to make sure they're really sleep then I creep up the stairs to go get ready. "where you going? shhhhh, your gonna wake the girls up. I take a long shower then I put on some black skinny jeans, a red and black sparkle tank top with the numbers 23 on it ,and my red Jordan's. I go into the bathroom and straighten my hair, and apply some slight make-up. I creep back down the stairs and check to see if the girls are still sleep. They are. I grab my keys off the counter and get into my car. I check my the time "7:30, ok I've still got 30 minutes", I say to myself. I pull out of the drive way, and head to the gas station.

~RILEY'S POV~

I pull up into the parking lot of the gas station. I don't see Kja yet so I run into the gas station and buy some candy. I check the time 7:35, just then I see a car pull into the gas station and park by one of the pumps. I watch the car and see Kja step out of the car and pump some gas into her car. I walk out and hug her from behind and whisper "hey lil ma, you came." she turns around "hey riley, you wanted to see me." she pulls the pump out of her car and puts it back in the holster and pays for the gas. " yeaa I did I was wonderin if we could do somthin. Yea, what do you want to do? I wanna show you something." she hesitates then says "ok". I walk her to my car and open the door for her. she slides into the passenger seat. " where are we going? someplace special, just wait and see." I drive down a back road that leads to our warehouse. I drive past the warehouse up to hill that looks out over all of bowendon. I park at the top of the hill. I turn the playlist on my phone on. Don't judge me by Chris brown pours out of the car speakers."ooo I love this song", she says as she turns up the volume. Then she turns facing me "this is nice. yea so I was wondering"- then I feel her soft lips press against mine. our lips move in symphony, we kiss with passion as if devouring each other. We pull away, our foreheads still pressed together "I was wonderin if you and yo friends would wanna to go to racer way with me and my clique. kinda like a date, ya know for me and you and kanyiah and trilyn. I guess you could say that- wait did you just say a date with me and you? yea I guess I did, I mean if you wanna go on a date with me." she smiles nervously. "lil ma I wanna go on a million dates with you. awww riley your the best boyfriend ever. Did you just call me our boyfriend lil ma? do you want me to call me to call you my boyfriend?" I slowly kiss her, we kiss for about 10 seconds. then I pull away and say "yes."