Creepy Guy!!!!!!

CHAPTER 3

Well Im Happy Today Allowed To Go Home From Hospital, But Scared Because Of That Creepy Guy, I Mean Come On He Knows My Name I Havent Even Told Him My Name, And Him Saying He Will Kill Me If I Tell Anyone I Saw The Weapon So Im Going To Make Sure I Lock My Door When I Get Home, Because I Dont Want To Get Killed While Im Sleeping.

While I Was In My Moms Care She Told Me I Have To Walk Cookie Again, Dont Really Want To But My Mom Is Making Me, So I Just Got Home And Got To Get Dressed, When I Got Dressed I Went To Get Cookie, Me And Cookie Walked To The Woods (Cookie Likes The Woods), When We Were Walking I Felt Like I Was Being Watched, I Turned Around And Saw Nothing, I Felt Like I Was Being Followed, Turned Around Again Saw Nothing.

Im Going Crazy, I Thought To Myself.

And When I Was Deep In Thought I Fell Over Something And I Saw What I Fell Over, It Was A BODY!!!.

But It Wasnt That Women He Killed It Was A Man, I Instantly Started Crying, I Was About To Phone The Police When I Heard A Noise.

Whos There, I Shouted.

All I Heard Was Someone Walking, So I Instantly Got Up Got Cookie And Ran Out Of The Woods, I Took Cookie Home And I Ran Home, Feeling Like Was Being Watched And Followed, When I Got Home I Ran Upstairs To My Room Got In My PJs And Was About To Phone The Police Again But Heard The Front Door Being Opened I Grabbed My Baseball Bat And Quietly Went Downstairs, When I Was Downstairs I Saw That Creepy Guy And Ran Upstairs But He Ran After Me Grabbing My Leg, I Kicked Him In The Face And Ran Upstairs And Locked My Door.

Locked My Windows And Got Into Bed Crying Myself To Sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

I Know Its Short

Dont know Why But I Like This Chapter.

If You Dont Just Tell Me.

And Please

X x X COMMENT X x X

X x X AND X x X

X x X VOTE X x X

And Thanks For Reading This Chapter.