College Au

Mahiru sighed in exhaustion, he walked in the hallways almost at his dorm. Home Eco was fun but it could certainly be exhausting at times, because no one else wanted to he had volunteered to cook a test batch for the class, although he would have to get the dorm oven before that other kid that was always there before him did. He unlocked his door and walked inside jumping slightly to see there was a man lying on his floor with his back faced to Mahiru.

"E-eh?!" Mahiru grabbed the nearest thing he could, a broom and held it up in front of him in a threatening way ready to hit him. The man wore a strange blue and black coat, it had a fluffy hoodie that looked like it had cat ears and he wore normal pants and a black shirt underneath, it was the strangest outfit Mahiru had ever seen. He turned to face him with a sleepy look, he had blood red eyes that Mahiru had never seen before and messy rough blue hair with large dark bags under his eyes.

"What a pain...." he mumbled sighing before sitting up

"W-Who are you?!" Mahiru said still holding the broom in front of him on the defence, he noticed how low his voice was and thought it was strange, this guy looked almost the same age as him.

"calm down don't hit me, so violent.... Can I sleep in your dorm, my dorm is next door and my brother and his boyfriend came over to visit..." he said darkly with an annoyed look as soon as he mentioned brother

Mahiru rolled his eyes, "I'm sure they aren't that bad!" Mahiru dragged him out of the room and opened next door and his eyes widened.

There was another person with red eyes and orange and black hair, he was walking around loudly quoting Shakespeare and laughing, there was a person with a strange angel backpack standing on the table muttering, 'that's because..... I am an angel' before kicking the other. They got into a massive brawl with the strange angel backpack guy chasing the other around as he shouted Shakespeare and memes, "AH HEY BIG BROTHER" one said loudly turning their attention to Mahiru and the strange guy he found in his room.

"Meet my brother Hyde..... and his boyfriend Licht Jekylland Todoroki" he said beside Mahiru sighing in defeat.

Mahiru closed the door without saying anything and took him back to his dorm.

"You know what you can sleep here" Mahiru said with an exhausted look, he had only seen a few seconds and just looking at it made him done with them.

"Oh and I'm Mahiru Shirota! Sorry I never introduced myself" Mahiru said turning around with a cheery smile, "And you are?"

"Sleepy ash, but I prefer Kuro" he said shrugging.

"Well nice to meet you Kuro! I'll get a spare mattress so the floor is a little more comfortable" He said happily before walking off to go check if he had a mattress at all and thankfully he did, he took it out and got things ready as Kuro lay down and practically fell asleep on the spot. Mahiru could only help but wonder if he was okay, his bags were horrible and he sounded so sleepy.... He would make him do some housework to make up for it but at the moment it looked like he needed a rest.

Mahiru looked over at Kuro and a light blush formed on his cheeks, Kuros hair fell in his face and his expression turned soft and gentle, he let out small breaths curling up on the mattress, he was actually really cute on closer inspection..... Mahiru shook his head and quickly walked back to his own bed trying to ignore his own thoughts.

He yawned and got into bed, he didn't have class tomorrow so he could focus on making the test batch. Hopefully at least. Eventually he fell into a deep sleep pulling the covers over his shoulders.

Mahiru slowly opened his eyes in the morning, he sat up with a stretch and expected Kuro to be gone off to class but when he reached the lounge room he was still there sleeping peacefully. Mahiru walked over to shake him awake,