Shane~

Shane's P.O.V

Dear Diary,

As soon as I'd admitted to Laurence how I felt about him and accepted his proposal to be his boyfriend, I couldn't help but to engulf the taller, ebony haired boy in another cuddle.

"Oh my God, Shane" he breathed against my ear, moving to press a gentle kiss onto the exposed skin on my neck. With any luck, he'd be thinking what I was thinking - how lucky we were to have each other, to take our relationship further. It happened so fast, but I was so happy and wouldn't change it for the world.

Staring into his glistening eyes, it was like we were the only ones standing on the platform. I just wanted to hold my beautiful Laurence forever.

His hand moved up to chin, before he cupped my cheek with his palm, caressing it gently. As he felt further up, his finger caught the rim of my glasses, causing them to sit crookedly on my nose. He mumbled an apology, but waved it off and told him not to be, enjoying the feeling of his fingers, which were raking through my dirty blond locks of hair. We continued to kiss, I could feel that Laurence seemed nervous, but when I smiled into the kiss, I could sense him relax.

Laurence and I had been starved of each others attention for so long, just because neither of us had the balls to come out and admit our feelings for one another. Although the kisses we shared were passionate and quite fiery, there was a gentleness from Laurence - he knew I'd never done this before and was caring - I was grateful for that.

My own hands ran through my love's soft, midnight black hair, as he rested his on my back.

Laurence Christopher Beveridge was all mine.