Chapter 8-Wisps

He had found a wand under Modesty's bed. Ma had walked in. He had to give her his belt. Then all hell broke loose, the belt flew out of her hand. Credence touched the necklace and told Mr Graves that he had found the obscurial-and Mr Graves was no longer the man Credence knew. The trust-lost. Credence held his cheek, shaking, and he turned into an obscurus. "Credence, my dear boy..." He looked down. He was what Mr Graves was searching for. "You can control this, Credence".
"I don't think I want to, Mr Graves".

Ma and Chasity were dead,the black mass flew out of control, destroying the streets of New York. People screamed in terror, the pavement, roads and cars flew into the air and landed with tremendous thuds. Mr Graves meanwhile began to search for the boy, trying to stop the destruction that he was wreaking upon New York City. MACUSA was busy and filled with workers rushing around trying to figure out what was happening. Wizards and witches rushed to their loved ones wondering what was going on outside-were they to be exposed to the world? To be killed, tortured and hunted like vermin? Tina looked around in fear; Credence noticed her briefly but ignored her. He was going to hell and he was going to burn and scream in pain. But he didn't care. He had lost everything now and the one person he thought he could trust had betrayed him. Mr Graves was a good man at first, somewhere along their relationship he had changed in to a controlling and manipulative man.

Credence was now in a subway with Newt, Tina, and heaven forbid-Mr Graves. They kept trying to reassure that everything was going to be fine and he could control it. But 24 years of an abusive life had snapped him, sending him spiralling out of control and made him hurt and kill the ones he loved.

Love.

It's an odd word, isn't it? People show it by hurting others, claiming that it is love. But it isn't. However, it depends on your definition of love; if your definition of love is abusing your son, daughter, wife or husband-it's 'love'. People interpret it differently because no definition is the exact same in every mind. And there seems to be a cross in the lines about the difference between tough love and abuse, but who's to say there is no line between them? To someone who has never experienced tough love, it could be abuse. And to someone who is being abused, it could be tough love. Nothing is the same.

Then they poured into the room, in their brown trench coats and silly hats, shooting their spells and bringing him to his so-called 'demise'. The spells penetrated his body and tore at his flesh, breaking the black wisps. His face contorted in to that of pain-'dead'.

But he floated upwards-a tiny piece. Too small to be noticed by the unobservant eye of MACUSA but big enough to exist, it was time for a fresh start. No more tyranny or pain, maybe he could go abroad? No one would know him and he could grow out his hair and gain some weight and look his age. But he knew one thing- this is not the end.

A/N
WHAT EVEN

HUH

WHAT HAVE I WROTE

WELL MY LOVELIES THIS IS THE END-OR IS IT?????? I have an idea for a sequel but if any of you have any ideas please tell me because mine is pretty bad to be honest. Sorry for not updating, I got my voice back then bam I had the flu for the rest of the week :// thank you to everyone who commented, liked and read this story, it means a lot :3