Luke Imagine :)

I walked into the dressing room and saw all the boys sitting together. The one that always got my eye was Luke. I knew I never had any chances with him but only Ashton knew about my crush.He glared at me and smirked evily "Look who decided to show up" Michael said "Haha so funny" I said sarcastically and sat between Calum and Luke. "So what are you doing?" I asked and Calum replied saying "Nothing just talking". Luke though didnt speak. He was looking at me,like he wanted to say something but he couldnt. Ashton stood up "Guys I need to talk to you, can we go out for a second?"  he said and when Luke was about to get up,Ashton gave him a look and he just sat back down.The guys left and it was only me and him.I was ready to tell him about my crush but he just grabbed my face and kissed me.I was really shocked but kissed him back. " Wha-what was that for?" I asked but he looked down and mumbled "Sorry". "Dont be" I said. His blue eyes looked into mine and he smiled.I smiled too and kissed him again softly. "I wanted to do this for so long" he admitted and I giggled " To be honest,same here". Then,he just hugged me and we laid down the couch for the rest of the afternoon. Together.