10

Eric

I yanked my pants up and I scurried to get dressed.

"SHIT!"

I cussed as tripped over my feet as I looked around for my Locs.

Shayla is going to fucking kill me. It is 10:45 am and she know damn well I don't know anyone out here.

As I found my Locs Laying on the floor on the side of bed, I bent down as I placed them in my pocket.

"Eazy!"

I Shot up as I watched an angry Jadae storm through the hotel door, face red as a tomato and nostrils flairing. She looked like the devil himself.  

She walked over to me, hitting me in my chest with her small hands, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"You got someone here with you! You are full of shit!"

She screamed as she smacked me rapidly in my chest. Grabbing her wrists and shaking her as she started cussing me out in Spanish.

"Girl what the Fuck is wrong with you hitting me like that'?! You lost yo mind bitch!"

"Who you got here with you Eazy! You got your bitch here and you down here fucking me bareback and your bitch is in the same fucking place as me!" Jadae cried.

I wanna know how the Fuck she knows that someone is here with me. I didn't mention Shayla not once last night when we were at sky lounge.

"What drugs you smoking bitch? Ain't nobody here with me and keep yo motherfucking hands to yo self!" I clenched my jaw, pointing to her.

I pushed her against the wall as she stood there with her hair all over her head. Her lips trembling and chest heaving up and down rapidly.

"You gonna just Fuck me and think that's it ?!"

I folded my bottom lip while staring back at her,

" Yeah? You know that I can't get down with you like that, besides I know you fucked Yella with yo freak ass. If you think I'm wifing someone who fucked my brother, then you crazier than I thought you was!" I chucked.

-----
O'Shea

" That shit was pretty good" I said as I used the tooth pick to get the food out my teeth.

Rih and I finished eating and she mentioned something about having to go back to LA early. She got called in to cover a shift since another supervisor called out.

"It was good, not better than my cooking but you know" Rih teased as she grabbed my hand.

We walked down the hall way and heard muffled arguing. As we walked further, the voices got louder.

Rih made the same " what the Fuck " face as we walked past 1055 and heard screaming.

" you ain't SHIT Eazy get the fuck out"

"Scandalous ass bitch, you gonna Fuck my bro then expect me to wanna be with your stupid ass, miss me with that bullshit"

Rih slowly turned her head to me as we both were leaning against the door with our ear to the door.

I shook my head as I listened to the conversation. 

This nigga Eazy man, I thought.

Anyone who knew him would clearly know that it was his voice.I pressed my ear closer to the cold door as I tried to listen to the convo.