chapter 1- Nice to meet you

It was summer.
The wind lightly touched my skin while the sun gently burned it.
we were holding hands while he lead me to an unknown place, blindfolded.

My name is Rebecca Stevens. I'm 22 years old.
Med student at Harvard University. I'm a brunette girl and the only thing that is worth looking at in me is my eyes. They're green. Some say that they're color changes depends on what color my clothes are.
It was only my first day on campus when I met him. I was an innocent geek girl who was just happy she finally started real life away from home and all the high school troubles she had.
Don't get me wrong, I had a friend! Even better, I had a best-friend it's just no one but her ever treated me with respect. Her name is Natalie, and God knows what she found in me back then...
She's a tall, tent, blonde girl with blue eyes and a huge...........
heart?
(You know what I mean...)
We've been best friends ever since she moved to LA from Italy because her parents divorced.

When we first started med school together we swore never to let no man bring us apart. Well...we will get to this later.

Just a few minutes after we finished unpacking our suitcases we decided to go out for a drink at this year's first campus party.
We were sitting on the bar drinking our tequila shots when a tall guy, about our age, set next to me, offering  to buy me another drink. He seemed very handsome. Brown hair, honey colored eyes, quite Flirtatious. Irresistible.
"Omri" he said. "Omri Altman".
He started a small talk, but I was just focused on his dreamy body when suddenly he asked:"so, I told you about myself, even though you were starting at me the whole time and I'm not positive you were actually listening...will you tell me a little about who you are? At the meter of fact I don't even know your name!"
I was so embarrassed! My face turned red while I quickly reacted:"Rebecca! Rebecca Stevens. Med student. I'm truly sorry. This is obviously not my day. "
He smiled softly twards me.
"Well then, Rebecca Stevens, nice to meet you."

We were talking and laughing for almost 3 hours that passed as if they were never there when Natalie told me we gotta go back to the dorms.
I apologized for leaving and Omri seem to be disappointed.
"So that's it?" He asked.
"Sorry?" I was confused.
"Well, I shared my magic with you  for 3 hours and you're not even gonna give me your number? " he laughed.
"I guess you'll have to work harder for that mr.Altman!" I said confidently while turning my back at him...
I wonder if he will find me....

To be continued.