Chapter 2

Gracie's POV

I leaned against the wall and quietly looked down the empty hallway. Occasionally a man in a way to expensive tux walked past with a slut on his arm no doubt dating him for his money. 

Ridiculous. 

And that my friends is love.

Gag me.

I shook my head and brushed my hands down my simple black dress. I reached down and felt my gun strapped to the inside of my thigh expertly hidden under the fabric of my dress. 

I shoved away from the wall and walked forward my heels clicking against the floor. The echo bounced against the walls but was soon drowned out by the growing chatter of the crowd below. I walked up to the balcony and looked down searching the crowd looking for my target. 

Found him.

Khan Lohan. 

Hmmm.....

He stood next to two other men in matching suits and black bow ties, a drink in his hand, and a disgusting smirk on his lips.

Cute. Always did like bow ties. 

I shook my head and glanced to the other side of the balcony to see a tall handsome man in a tux that fit him better than anyone in the room, standing staring right at Lohan also. His long brown hair was half way pulled up but some of it hung in his face. I narrowed my eyes and drew my hand across the railing as i walked to the stairs not taking my eyes off him. 

Who was he?

I shook my head and slowly walked down the steps ignoring the stares and whistles headed my way. I rolled my eyes and brushed a curly behind my ear as i headed straight for Lohan. I walked closer and glanced back up at the mystery man on the balcony to see him staring right back at me. 

Ha.

Clearly Lohan has enemies. 

I stepped right up to Lohan and playfully looped my arm in his forcing a look of digust off my face. 

"Hey baby." I purred. 

Lohan looked down at me in surprise then smirked. 

"Well hello there." He slurred.

Ew. 

He reaked of alcohol.

I smiled sweetly. "Im bored. You want to give me a tour?" I asked drawing my fingers across his chest. 

Lohan nearly grinned. "Of course malady." He said. He looked over at the two men. "Ill see you later gentlemen." He said. The two men smirked and walked away and Lohan turned leading me up the stairs. 

I glanced behind me then frowned seeing the mystery man gone. I looked in front again soon spotting him heading our way. I jerked Lohan to the side and pushed him straight into a library locking the door. Lohan laughed. 

''Someones needy." He teased.

Finally i looked at him in disgust. "Not at all." I snapped. I gripped his arm and threw him forward sending him crashing into a wooden table. I stalked forward looking down at him as i reached into my dress pulling out my gun. Lohan's eyes widened in fear and he scrambled to his feet backing up. 

I smirked. 

"You threatened someone very important Mister." I purred. 

i stopped and tipped my head. "Not that i really care." I added.

Lohan backed up another step. He would fall out the window if he kept going. 

"Listen. Whatever they are paying you...I can double it!" He said quickly. I narrowed my eyes stilling slightly. 

I didnt like him. I have a job to do. Accepting bribes is not on my list of rules. 

I raised my gun and shot him cooly in the chest sending him stumbling backwards his eyes wide in shock, his mouth hanging open like a fish as he pressed his hand into his new wound. 

I smirked coldly and cocked the gun and raised it to his forehead.

My finger twitched at the trigger but something happened. 

Lohan jerked forward when a sudden bang shouted and blood splatted all over my neck and chest. I darted forward as Lohan collapsed to the ground and shoved the curtains back just as the mystery man from earlier, jumped down from a balcony and landed in the garden running forward towards a helicopter. I leapt onto the railing of the balcony and over landing on the ground and chasing after him. 

Alarms sounded and i glanced up at the flashing red lights then shook my head and rushed towards the helicopter as the man started it. I shot into the cab making the glass spider shatter and the man ducked. I shot repeatedly but dove behind a statue when the man shot back. I gritted my teeth angrily then grabbed a piece of tech from my holster and tossed it at the helicopter. The tech attached to the metal and i shot at the man again before ducking back behind the statue and simply letting him fly away.

''I'll deal with you later." I growled.

I turned and looked up at the balcony i had jumped from to see the two men from earlier staring at me. I smiled and waved then turned and ran forward out of the garden and into the parking lot. 

A woman opened up a gorgeous Black Lambo and was about to get in it when i ran up and ripped her away but grabbed her purse and dove into the car. 

Her screams echoed in my ear but i ignored it and started to car, pealing away and out the gates. 

I dug into the ladies purse and pulled out her wallet fanning the dozen hundred dollars bills i held. I grinned.

My tip.

I glanced back up on the road as i drove but i smiled. 

Mission accomplished.....Sorta....

**********

Arriannaskywalker I just felt liking tagging someone :) I hope you all liked it and please vote and comment below! Also follow me on Instagram! my username is thecrystal.barnes and my profile picture is of Bucky is a santa hat :) enjoy! :)