Chapter 1

(Mark's POV)

             I took aim and shot. 

*bang*

           I took care of another one of those savage werewolves. 

           I should probably explain. I am a hunter of the supernatural. Yes, those stories about werewolves and vampires are all true. And they are all bad, always wanting to eliminate us humans, so that's where we come in. Yes, there are more than one hunters. 

          Oh, and just in case you are worried, I am a human. All hunters are. Anyway, I walked by to the car and started it. I drove back to my house. I gathered my weapons and then entered the house. "I'm back!" I called. "How'd it go, Mark," my dad said. I set down my bag of weapons. "Mission accomplished." I stated. "I wanted you to know, we are moving tomorrow. It's been reported that there are werewolves traveling to Maine for some reason, and I have a feeling we'll be there for a while." Said my dad. "I'll go and pack my stuff now, father." I replied. Something about that idea was off. I had a bad feeling about it. 

            I packed everything and got ready for bed. When I got in bed, I couldn't fall asleep. I kept on tossing and turning, wondering why werewolves were traveling there. It made no sense. Unless they were planning a rebellion against hunters. I finally fell into a dreamless sleep. 

          I woke up in the morning and got dressed. Then I brushed my teeth, had breakfast, and grabbed my stuff. There was a note on the kitchen table. It said:

==========================================================

Dear Mark,

           We have already left. Please take your car to get here. The location is 1245 silver lane. Please get here as quickly as possible. It is a four hour drive. 

                                                                                  From, 

                                                                                         Your father

==========================================================

           I grabbed my car keys and turned on my car. I packed my stuff there and official started my drive. 

4 Boring Hours Later:

          I entered a woody area. Then there was a sign that said "Welcome to Silverviel". That is a totally unsuppecting name right there. Uh huh. I thought sarcastically to myself. Then I realized I was already in front of a nice looking house, that did not look like a rental apartment. What did dad say? 'I have a feeling we'll be staying here for a while'. I groaned. We were moving here. I was hoping we could come, bust the butts of some wolves, and get out, but looks like that's not the case. 

          I guess my body must have got on autopilot, because when I checked the address, it said 1245, and the street name was also silver lane. I guess it must be because we move so much. Actually, now that I notice, it's ironic that a lot things have the name silver in it, considering that silver is deadly to werewolves. I grabbed my stuff after getting out the car, and went inside of our new house. Time to see what it is like here in Silverviel. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Please let me know if you like this story. And please let me know if I should continue it or delete it. This chapter is more of an introduction of one of the characters: a hunter called Mark. The next proper chapter will be the character on which the title is based off of. I created this story on 12/9/16, so don't be upset if the next chapter is not out yet. Also, please suggest character names that I can use in the comment section. Alright, gotta go now, Toodles! 🐶🌕🌲🌲🌳🌲🌳🌳🌿🌿🌳🌱🌳🌲🌲🌳