twelve

JJ, Ethan and Josh were now well known criminals all across the country.

Tobi was finding it difficult to process. He'd been getting angry with both his so called friends and himself for ever being their friends. He couldn't cope with the fact that he'd ever enjoyed the company of two people that would dream of committing crimes like murder.

He curled up on his bed back at his apartment. Harry and Simon were visiting for the evening while Vik was back at work.
"Tobi, it's going to be fine. They'll get caught and they'll realise that everything they've done is wrong." Simon sat down next to him and put his arm around Tobi's shoulder.

"I don't want to talk about them anymore. Let's go to visit Georgia, I haven't seen her for a few days." He replied, standing up slowly and slipping some trainers on his feet.

~

Once the three boys had arrived at Georgia's flat they joined her in the living room. She'd almost fully recovered after the fire (which was over a month ago now), with only a few minor burns and scratches scattered on her body.

"Hey guys, it's nice of you to come." She said quietly, shuffling over on the sofa so the boys could squish on.

"Georgia who are you talking to? Oh, hey everybody." Elise said as she walked through the door with two mugs. She handed one to Georgia and sat by the Christmas tree in the corner.

Georgia went at sat beside her, resting her head on the older girls shoulder.
"Honestly. These last few months have been crazy." She chuckled as she placed her mug on the fireplace.

"Haven't they just." Harry breathed.

~

Elise finally grabbed the tv remote and switched the screen  off. Georgia yawned and curled up against the sofa in front of Harry.

"Tired?" He asked, looking down at the sleepy girl. "Oh." Everyone laughed quietly when they realised Georgia was fast asleep.

"This is good. She hasn't been sleeping well at all since she got out of RMA." Elise said, stroking Georgia's hair. "She's been getting really bad nightmares for some reason." She added when she saw the boys confused expressions.

"I'll take her to her room." Harry said confidently, standing up. He scooped Georgia in his arms bridal style and walked slowly towards the doorway.

"Up the stairs, second on the left." Elise chirped before he left. As Harry walked up the stairs, Simon, Tobi and Elise began talking excitedly.

"Oh my god! They're adorable." Simon shrieked like an excited schoolgirl. The other two agreed quickly as they started mimicking Georgia and Harry.

"Oh Elise, I'll take you upstairs. I'm your knight in shining armour." Tobi placed one hand on his heart and stood in front of Elise. Elise placed her hands around his neck and tipped her body backwards as if the two were dancing.

"Oh Tobi, thank you so much! I don't know what I'd do without a hero like you." Simon was in hysterics laughing at the pathetic reenactment.

Elise stood back up straight and looked straight into Tobi's eyes. Tobi began to lean in slowly and brushed his lips against hers. She chuckled lightly, pressing her lips firmly against Tobi's, confirming that she was ok with his previous action.

Simon began squealing like a child and ran through to the kitchen. "No PDA! No PDA!" He cried dramatically.

~

Once Harry had found Georgia's bedroom, he proceeded to walk towards the bed. He laid the sleepy girl down and brushed her hair from her face.

She curled up and began fidgeting in her sleep. She began mindlessly running her hands over her face and mumbling quietly. Suddenly she sat bolt upright, eyes wide.

Tears began to form, and she brought her knees to her chest. Harry shuffled towards her and hugged her tightly.
"It's going to be fine. It was just a dream. Lay back down." He coaxed softly.

Georgia did as he said reluctantly as he stood up, allowing her to stretch her legs out. Harry bent forward and kissed her on the forehead lovingly and began to make his way towards the door.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Stay with me please?" Georgia asked nervously, fiddling with her hands as a light blush rose to her cheeks.

"Ok, get changed into something more comfortable. I won't look." Harry replied, facing the wall as Georgia slipped on some pyjamas.

The two laid down on the bed and snuggled up under the covers. Harry wrapped his arms around Georgia's thin frame, and soon enough she fell fast asleep.