The first time i saw him

We were at school, I hate school , except for PE and art , everything else is rubbish. My names Zara I'm 15 I'm the fashionable,crazy athletic one out of my besties, I love fashion , I always have to look right,like I can't where spotted wellies with pattern legins ,my clothes have to match with my shoes. Right enough about fashion. Sports, I'm a swimming champion. I've one several medals and trophies for races, and badges and certificates for life saving,I go every Monday morning ,every Tuesday evenings ,Thursday nights and Friday mornings,it's so tiring,but a good thing to show off. Right,onto my friends, I have loads as I'm one of the most popular kids hear at C H S , I get tons of attention from every single boy for my looks, I don't blame them , I am gorgeous, with my wavy blond locks, amazing long eyelashes,my smile that all boys adore.But my most amazing possession, my eyes. I was so glad I got my mums eyes , they are mixture of a emerald Green , a tropical blue with a hint of light green.Back to my friends.
Zoe, super cool but super intelligent, gets every boy ( like me ) but is the worst athlete in the world no offence to her.
Olivia, the most craziest person I have ever met, she literally talks to anybody,she does every single dare you throw at her, and is cool and athletic at the same time.
Tia, flirts with any boy,even nerds always where's foundation,and thick layers of mascara she is not sporty like Olivia  but is in middle sets for every subject.
Emma,the normal one , has had many boyfriends , but other than that ,perfectly normal.
I was hanging around with a load of boys and girls at break, the great thing about being popular.loads of friends. I was sitting under a tree with my girls with our ties off and our top two shirt buttons un done trying to get some sun on us (we all have amazing tans ) as it was boiling, I only undone one as I could see the boys perving down my friends top , Urrrrrh , typical boys , we were then chatting about random girl things . Then the bell rang and we sprang to hour feet , done up our buttons , and made our way to class,that was the shortest break ever , unfortunately.

We were all walking to next lesson until. I saw him, I stopped in my path and stared, he was gorgeous everything about him was perfect,his lemon coloured hair that glowed in the sunshine , his exquisite ocean eyes and his strong, athletic body, i had never seen him before ,sure the boys that I hang around with are cool and good looking but this guy , this guy is different in some way, I'd never been so in love before.God noes how long I was staring for because I found Olivia waving her hands in front of me like a chimpanzee saying it was time to go.
I didn't want to go.
I looked back in his direction and saw him with some of his cronies, some of which I new , some others just looked familiar.
He turned his gaze to me .
His ocean eyes looking strait at me with a smirk on his lips .
His hair a little messy but cool in a way.
Then he turned away.
I teared my gaze away from his and went back to my friends direction who where looking at him then at me.
Then Zoe asked "you like him don't you"
My face turned a bright red which they all noticed , which made me feel really embarrassed. I quickly walked off to my next lesson while I heard them sniggering behind me, I tried to focus on where I was going as I was walking in circles
But I couldn't he kept popping into my head , i stoped took a deep breath,then carried on walking to my lesson.
I wonder when I will see him again?