Chapter Five

Oh my god, it's been a long time. I'm sorry that it's been this long, but I've been SUPER busy and stressed. I've been busy writing a book that I really have high hopes for, so that's been happening. So, I'm going to try to wrap this story up as best I can (without it being crap) so I can focus on other stories. Thank you for waiting so long! Sorry!

Comment: This will get intense ;)

Percy's POV

    Current status: Error

Percy's mind went significantly downhill after awhile. He since then, crawled to the wall where he found a rock. He started to mark what felt like hours, which felt like too many in his head. His scraped up hands shook as he carved away at the wall. It had been a few days, but it felt longer. His bones felt broken, his body was as weak and useless as a fish out of water. But that was all internal. His hurt showed through the pores in his skin and swam in the sea of his eyes. He looked rough with dirty edges. The only thing clean-cut about him were the scars left by blades and claws. Those were better times. He wants to return to them. Would he ever be found? His thoughts were stopped by the sound of a droplet of water hitting the stone floor. It echoed. Percy scrambled to find it. He clawed at the wall, too weak to stand on his feet alone. He limped around the cell until he found a little puddle in the corner. He could finally do something. He prayed a silent prayer to anyone who was listening. He had some calls to make. 

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth headed down the Big House, where she called a meeting. She stopped her walking when she heard a familiar whinny of a Pegasus. She turned to see a black mass shoot into the sky and away from camp. That can't be good, she thought.

"Annabeth! Hurry up!" Annabeth turned to see Thalia leaning out of the doorway of the Big House. Right, she had a job to do first.

    "Alright, now that everyone's here, we have to get a certain location in order," Annabeth said. She dropped maps of New York on the ping-pong table in the Big House. Gods, she hoped Percy was in New York.

     "Alright, so if I were Gaea, where would I be?" Leo pondered uselessly. Annabeth was just about to call him out when she saw mist collecting in the corner of her eye. She turned and faced it, the cloud shimmering in tones of rainbow.

Call from: unknown location

    "Accepted," Annabeth said. The image was unclear, but the voice that rang from it made her heart clear. It was a slightly overcome by static, but she could understand.

   "Hello? Annabeth," Percy asked. Everyone, who had been deflated before, jumped up and huddled around.

   "Yes! I-I'm here!" Annabeth exclaimed. She heard a wet laugh.

     "Thank the gods!" He prospered.

    "Percy, where are you?" Annabeth asked. There was static playing with the rhythm of the uncertainty in his voice. "I'm underground, but I don't know where—" His voice cut out. The room was filled with white noise and jumping heartbeats. "—I contacted Blackjack. I think he can find me."

   "But, I just saw Blackjack leave, we can't follow him, he's too fast," Annabeth said. She felt hopelessness fill her head again.

   "Oh, but, Annabeth, I think you have forgotten!" Will exclaimed as he burts through the door. Annabeth had no idea when he started listening to the conversation, but Annabeth was desperate for ideas.

    "What's your idea?" 

     "We have the sun chariot, finally, and now we can take it!"