chapter 4: Thursday

(Y/N)-CHAN's POV

I feel like somebody is or are keeping secrets from me.

It just doesn't feel right.

I feel like that Ayano or Budo are acting a little strange.

OMG!what if they are dating they better not be or I'm going to scream and totally lose marbles

as i walk i see Ayano talking to oka and then they both left with oka following behind her I started to follow them and then they entered a room and right before I could go in,the door slammed in my face and got locked I was about to call oka's name out until i seen budo.

I wonder how he found me he said he needed to talk to me about the martial arts club then I told him"but Ayano just went into a room with oka an...."

Before I could say anything else I seen a boy and a girl that were standing beside each other as the girl came up to budo she gave me a note and told me"some boy in a hood gave me this so I could give it too you and by the way budo,me and Eliseo were wondering can we join the martial art club and who's you little girlfriend."

She giggled lightly as the boy with the curly hair with glasses came behind the he and hugged her from the behind ,he then told her "we are going to be late for class, Amaya-san"as she blushed.

I went and told her "aren't you in my class" and she told her "yes."

Then I said in a jumpy happy voice"well do you want to walk with us." She looked at me she said "well, sure ok."

Then i smiled at her and told budo"we will be careful with your "girlfriend". And me her and the guy with glasses went off.

Amaya-san's POV

"I should probably introduce myself."

As i told that girl.

And again she said"sure."

Should I start then i said.

Then she said "ok,start us off then."

"Well my name is Amaya-san and this kid's name right here is Eliseo-Kun."

"well nice to meet you guys."

And then Eliseo said "and your name is?" "Oh and my name is (Y/n)-chan,I'm a new transfer student here."

She told us"oh!! So your the new girl that came that I have been wanting to meet for decades."

As we all laughed at it,we seen Ayano running down the hall so she's not late which she never is.

we came to class and made (Y/n)-chan sit beside me along with Eliseo-senpai.and then we had a test which Osana-chan got in trouble for having the answers and got expelled a minute later.

~class time skips~

(Y/n)-chan's POV

I wonder were was Ayano at ?

"So I hope you guys don't mind me asking this, uuumm, a..are y..ou guy's like ..well ..like you know like uuggh!
dating."

They both gave me a shock expressions and then looked at each other and blushed lightly and then Amaya-san

said"oh!..UUHH...well... uuhmm...why.. do you ask?"she said a little irritated"oh! Well i was just asking because. .well..i ..you see i have crush on..."

then she seemed really interested in the conversation

"oh! Well who's your crush on!

She said in a kinda mean voice"m...my crush is...well...you know. .b.u.d.o",I spelled out in her ear in a whisper voice.

Then she almost yelled out "OMG!BUD..." then I Eliseo put his hand over Amaya's mouth and then i told her"ssshhhhhh!quiet they will hear you!"

Then she said "omg!I'm so sorryyyy!" Then Eliseo gave Amaya a hug and Amaya blushed heavily and then Eliseo yell out "FRIENDS"!

And then Amaya's blush was gone in a instant she seems to like him but him not likeing her the same way.

And then we went to the martial arts club to sign up either though I already signed in,then i saw budo,I can already tell i was blushing red and then Amaya told budo"hey cuz! What are you doing"?

And then I was little shocked because i didn't know that was here cousin.

"Oh well I'm fine so what about you and your "boyfriend."

And she got mad and then she tryed to tackle him but he was to tall for her,then Eliseo grabbed Amaya by the waist and she stopped and blushed red and he seemed to be confused by why she stopped fussing. Then budo said"fine, god calm down so lets it now".

I was confused and then I looked at my phone and seen it was 5:00. Already!!

~time skips~

As we were all walking to school I seen Amaya tell Eliseo and then when she was done he whispers to himself saying"awww"and they were both blushing as we all went are ways I just went to the kitchen and got some (F/Snack)and went to bed.

Zzzzzzzz

------------------------------------------------------

(P.s. I know that I added myself in there and another person there as well.) BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT!!!!!