Chapter 17 - Awkward

Y/N's POV
"And thank you guys, remember to subscribe, and follow me on my social media to stay updated!" I said, awkwardly waving to the camera and turning it off.

"Not bad for a newbie, good job!" Bee applauds me.

"Phew... I was way too nervous for that... Is that normal to be nervous?"

"It happens when you're new to the YouTube community, but you'll get used to it soon enough, I promise you!" she laughs.

"Okay. So now I just edit, and upload?"

"Yep! Since you need a little boost of subscribers and feedback, do you want to record with me?" Bee says happily.

"Oh... Umm.. Sean, Will, Joe and Zach asked me to join their recording of... CS:GO? Whatever the heck that is... I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Oh... No, it's okay! It's good to record with others and learn more. Have fun then!" Bee quickly gets up to leave the  room.

"But how about you?" I asked.

"I'll go record solo, or maybe stream, don't worry!" she smiles, leaving the room.

"I feel bad." I thought to myself as a notification from the program "Teamspeak" showed up on my computer.

"Heyo!" I said excitedly after joining the channel titled "Dorks and Y/N Recording!".

"Hey Y/N!" Zach said happily.

"Sup." Will responded.

"How did your recording with Bee go?" Sean asks.

"It went fine, I think I looked too nervous on camera though. I was all stuttery and awkward, but Bee said I'll get used to it so I think I'll be okay."

"Ah okay, that's good! Not bad for a new youtuber, you're learning a lot really quick!" Joe says.

"Yeah, I know. It's all thanks to you guys! Thank you so much for starting me out on my channel." I said.

"It's no problem. Anything for you Y/N." Sean said, causing me to blush.

Thank God he can't see me blushing.

"So uh... How do you... CS:GO?"

*a few hours later*

"That was awesome! CS:GO is so fast paced and just so cool!" I said, after meeting up with the guys in the room they were recording in.

"It's pretty cool. I can't believe you aced on your first time though, even Zach can't!" Joe laughs.

"It was just me just clicking a crapton and shooting EVERYWHERE. But thanks haha."

"You guys down for some food?" I asked.

"I'm sure we'd all love food Ms. Y/N." Sean said.

"No need to be formal dude, it's so weird." Will lightly punches Sean in the arm.

"I'll make... pancakes! Come on guys!" I said dragging them away from their computers.

We all ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where Bee was on her phone eating snacks.

"Hey Bee, want some pancakes?" I asked her.

"Oh, uh yeah. Sure." she looks at me for a second before going back to her phone.

"Oh, Y/N. We forgot to go record something, is it okay if we leave you to cook?" Will asks.

"Yeah, no problem." I smiled.

"Sweet! See you in a bit then!" he runs upstairs with others behind him.

There was an awkward silence in the kitchen as I started making pancakes.

I broke the silence by asking Bee, "Bee? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... tired." she says monotones.

"Okay."

There was an awkward silence again, and Bee got up from her chair and silently went upstairs.

"I wonder what's wrong." I said to myself, cooking the pancakes.

As I finished cooking, I thought about what's happened and where I am now.

Someone snapped me out of my thoughts by calling my name from upstairs.

"Y/N! PLEASE COME LOOK AT THIS! IT'S BAD!" they yelled.

A/N: Hello! I hope everyone is doing okay, I happened to have time to write out a quick chapter, so I apologize if it does not meet your expectations... ;-; I might update this chapter again later with questions I want to ask, so please read this chapter when I republish it with updated info! Or I might make a note, I'm not sure haha. Peace out!~

Remember to

Like

Comment

Share wit cha friends and the Cube <3

Smile c: