Chapter 12

A/n; Ok the first chapter of the two chapters I promised! Hope you enjoy! Oh and thanks to the people who commented on what they thought would happen. Pretty much the leading to the same thing but don't count that out just yet!

Moaning I blinked at the sunlight blinding my eyes. Turning to bury myself in the chest of one of the guys, I realized I was alone amongst the pillows and covers, wait the entire room.

Groaning I rushed up, only to be brought back down by the pounding in my head. Sighing I rubbed my forehead as confusion set in. Why weren't the guys here with me? We always got up together. Did they not want me anymore?

Gripping the cover I decide I wouldn't think these thoughts as the sound of a shower sounded good. Setting out of the warm covers the chilly air made me want to wrap back up. Glancing at the sun I glared at it for it's lie of warmth when it's freezing.

Running across the cold wooden floors, I finally made it to the bathroom which was even more freezing! Turn on one of the showers, I waited on chilled feet for it to warm. When stream started flowing out I stripped out of my clothes and hurried in, sighing as I began to heat up.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

(Jack)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST CONTROL?!!" Father yelled at Cam, well technically all of us. We shouldn't have let Cam go as far as he did and now we faced consequences. Consequences that could possibly separate us from the angel up stairs.

Sighing, I gripped Cam's hand as he shifted from hand to paw, a sign that he was stressed. Rubbing my thumb over his palm, I pulled him closer and whispered for him to calm down. Father would cool down soon and see Cam only reacted out of anger for our mate.

The others moved closer around him, this was hurting us to see him like this as our brother and mate. Cam lived for he approval of our dad and the fact he was getting fathers disappointed speech hurt him terribly.

"Cam, do you know what you could have done?! No you don't because your just a foolish boy! You could have given our whole family, pack and other wolves away! Do you even think?!"

Cam shook and the other grabbed onto him, Abel even going as far as to kiss his cheek.

" I don't understand how you could be so selfish!" Father got from his chair, pacing back and forth.

Cams eyes flashes as he stalked towards father, pinning him to the wall. "I will no longer be penalized for what my wolf and I thought was right! Those stupid humans are none the wiser as we left before I could do any real damage. And you dare question my loyalty to this pack, this family, fellow wolves! The fact you say that tells how little faith you have in me, us!" Shaking his head, Cam let father down. "You will never be my king or father ANYMORE!"

Sucking on my lip, I knew this was going to end badly. Just I didn't think it would be this bad, basically by disowning father, he had disowned the pack. Meaning we were no longer apart of a pack, but since we were princes and high ranked we would never become a rouge like the lower rank wolves which was the only thing good about this.

Cam walked towards the door, but not without looking at us. One by one we followed him until I was the last one.

"Father you went to far now you have lost all your sons. I hope your happy." Heading towards the door, I paused as he hung his head." Also Cam and the rest of us have never been selfish and you know that!" Turning I left.

Oh what a mess this was!

-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The water poured down my neck, slitting into small trails running all over my body as I relaxed my mind, allowing it to wonder. Pictures of the boys and me smiling filled my head until a picture of my sister was thrown in, completely bring back the memories of yesterday.

Cam and the others weren't normal, weren't even human! Sinking down, I grabbed the soap scrubbing quickly as my mind freaked. I need to go somewhere quiet where I could think.

Where I could somehow come to accept this.

Rushing out the shower without rinsing off, I ran into the bedroom to find the guys with suit cases and staring at me.

Abel started towards me but I stepped back. Shaking my head 'no'.

"S-stay back-"