Chapter 2 (=^w^=)

Sorry for such a short chapter, and also no editing or spell check. Enjoy!!!! (=^w^=)

That night I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't. All I could think about was that crazy psycho trying to come into my room and try to kill me again. After a little later, I was laying on my back dosing into and out of sleep. I felt something jump on stomach, and it was sharp. I jumped up, only to see that Vladimir had jumped on my stomach and dug his claws into me as well. He jumped off of me, and ran off the bed. My cat jumping on me scared the shit out if me! I really thought that the psycho came back. I was so glad to find out that it was just my cat.

I looked at my phone, and it was 4:30 in the morning, and it was Friday. At least I have a long break after this. I got up and got dressed, let just get this day over with.

The long day if school was over and it was time for a nice long summer break. Once I got home, my dad wasn't home. Not s big surprise. I walked into my bedroom, and I looked at my broken window, which was by my bed. That put more chills down my spin. I walked over to my Xbox and put on some music, then walked over to my bed and laid down.

I heard a loud knock outside, I jumped out of my bed and ran to the door. Did my dad forget his house key again. I opened the door, and only to find, it was not my dad. It was that man again. I backed up a bit and slammed the door. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the biggest knife I could find and hid in my dad's room. Hopefully he won't think of looking here. I heard the front door open, and heavy feet were walking across the floor. The footsteps first went into my room, I heard a lot of things being thrown around, and broken. This man was trashing my room while looking for me, and besides what is so great about that a crazy killer wants to kill me. I began to think that it was time to maybe to run from my hiding place to s new one. But what if I got out and he was on his way to my dad's room. Well, either way I'm screwed, might as well try to do something.

I stepped out of my dad's room with the knife held tightly in my hand. I was at the door way of his room, I heard the feet of the killer walking towards me. I was frozen, a crazy man was going to kill me and I was standing here still, like someone who wants to die. I couldn't believe it, what am I going to do! I heard the foot steps coming closer, until the steps were right behind me. A deep, crazy laughter was flowing into my ears, I wanted to scream, or at least run away. But instead I am stuck standing in front of him with my back to him. I'm good as dead.

I felt a sharp pain in my back, I looked at the ground and there was blood on the ground. My blood. Oh my God, he stabbed me! Everything went black, and I was looking at the back of my eye lids.