Chapter #1

Once upon a time there was a princess named Kara she lived alone in her big castle with her friends Rhona and Mandie. They helped Kara with her chores and other work around the castle. There was a evil man named Lain and his group Camryn, Michael, and Basil.
They always tried to steal Kara's Dad's paper with the secret to the chest of gold. One day they were on a adventure for this flower to give to a man that sent in food and supplies for the castle.
It's was a rare flower but while they were off Lain's Jerk Squad went in the castle and was trying to find the paper. Mandie forgot her Phone.
She wanted it to take pictures of cute things for her instagram. They went back to the castle and Lain's Jerk Squad saw them from a far  far distance. All of them started screaming like a girl and ran away. Kara,Mandie,and Rhona got the phone and went off to the Grassland. When they all got flowers they gave it to him. While they were in the town they looked around for potions to grow food fast. When they bought some they went home and grew them. Kara's mom and dad were out on a cruise for 3 years to Hawaii so Rhona and Mandie lived with Kara. Rhona went to build a treehouse while Kara hid the paper to her dad's gold and Mandie worked on cropping,cutting, and putting a filter on pictures for instagram. Rhona built it and was going to get Mandie and Kara but forgot to build steps to get up to the treehouse.Rhona quickly finished the steps and brought them there. They loved it and called it the #CoolSquad treehouse.
Kara, Mandie, and Rhona decided to go to thebeach for a swim. They had a sand castle contest it took a lot of time. Kara won and got a free doughnut Rhona was the judge sence a bird pooped on her castle. They walked back to the castle. When they came back they gathered some new supplies at Alexis's Famous Shop. They each got 2 new things to go in the treehouse that they all agreed on. They were extremely excited to have a own secret base.