ch. 1

"Mara come here"

I rolled out of bed and put some pants on thinking it was a normal day, except it wasn't.

"What?" I yelled while walking down the stairs.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple for breakfast then went to the living room where my mom was.

"What do you want?" I mumbled while eating the apple and sitting on the couch.

The only reason my mom would get me out of bed this early is if something was going on today.

"Did you forget? Poms is today and we are leaving in an hour"

Crap.

I forgot all about it.

I raced to my room and threw on a pair of jeans and a plain crop top along with my converse (pic above).

It usually took me an hour to do my hair and makeup.

Luckily I had my own bathroom, otherwise I would be dying.

I put on some music and plugged in my straightener.

Didn't they tell you
that I was a savage
F*ck  your white horse
And a carriage
Bet you never
Could imagine
Never told you
You could have it

Finally, about an hour later, I had to finish up my winged eyeliner and be ready to go.

"Let's go honey or you'll get there really late."

The show didn't start until another 5 hours but my mom was worried that the traffic would be bad here in Los Angeles.

I got in the car and put my ear buds in and decided to take a nap until my friend Ivana face timed me.

"Oh my God! Mara we get to meet today my mom said she would record us so we can have one of those cute internet meeting videos"

  I laughed even though that was my idea.

"We do need one of those videos. Can I go back to sleep"

"Get your beauty rest girl I'll see you soon"

I couldn't sleep but I didn't want to talk on the phone either, so I started scrolling through Instagram.

Eventually I dosed off hoping I'd be there soon.

________________________________________
a/n
This is my first book comment what you think of it:)
I'll update weekly♥