Balcony

Chad POV 🌑

"I'm about to snap in a minute if you don't shut the fuck up! For the last time, Pryce and I aren't your business." I told Allen

"I just asked a simple question!"

"Yeah and I gave you a simple answer! Then you started asking me all this other shit!"

"You seem a little tense."

"I'm fine actually."

"It seems like something is bothering you."

"The only thing bothering me is you."

He got up and started walking to me. "Chad, I'm just trying to look out for you."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's really not my place to tell you what I know. But but just know that I know something you don't know, but when you find out what I know, just know that I'll be here for you."

I furrowed my eyebrows because I'm now curious about what he's talking about, but I ended up just brushing it off and walking out the room.

I'm not stupid, so I know he was referring to something that has to do with Pryce. I just don't know what it is.

Mikey POV

"How's everything going, Mikey?" Uncle John asked me as we talked on the phone.

"Not good! I feel like I'm making no progress."

"What have you been doing?"

"I've been getting on Pryce's good side while also trying to humiliate him but everything has been backfiring so far."

"You need a new game plan."

"What do you have in mind?"

He proceeded to tell me the plan.

Chad POV

Currently walking around looking for Pryce and I can't find him anywhere. I decided to call him but it went straight to voicemail.

I heard laughter as I walked passed one of the balconies so I stopped in my tracks to look at who was out there.

To my surprise it's Pryce and Tyla. 🤔

So many questions started to flood my mind and I didn't know how to handle it. Now I know why they both left the chill room right after each other. Why the hell are they secretly hanging out? What do they have to hide?

Then everything Allen told me not too long ago started to come back in my head.

I felt myself getting angry so I walked back to my room.

All I have to say is, I hope Pryce isn't wasting my time. I don't do well with my time being wasted.

Pryce POV 🌤

Chad, Mechie, Malachi, Allen and myself are currently shopping.

"That shit is ugly." Allen told me as I held up a shirt for him to see.