Being Usher's Daughter ( Justin Bieber Love Story )

Brooklyn's POV

Hello my name is Brooklyn Smith. I'm 13 years old. I'm tall for my age. I'm 5 feet 7 inches. I have light brown hair and light brown skin. I have curves and I look mature for my age. I also have dark chocolate eyes. I have two little brothers. Their names are Naviyd and Usher Raymond. Your probably wondering why we have different last names, and why their last name is Raymond. Well I took my mothers last name and they took our dad's, The Famous Usher Raymond. Well, enough about me.

I put on my white and black crop top shirt, and a pair of black basketball short. I put my hair in a messy bun, and put on my silver, red, black, and yellow Jordans. After I was done, I went downstairs to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen, I saw my dad, Justin, and Selena in the kitchen.

" Hey daddy " I greeted my father with a kiss on the cheek

" Hey baby girl, were you going " my dad asked

" Only in the front yard to shoot hoops " I replied

" Oh ok, I'm going to New York for a couple of days for interviews. Justin and Selena are going to stay with you and your brothers while I'm gone. " My father informed me

" Are you serious ? I'm fine with Justin, But why does Selena have to stay ? " I asked

" Well aren't you a feisty 13 year old ? " Selena said sarcastically

" And aren't you a bitchy 21 year old ? " I said just as sarcastic as she did

" Don't start this again, and Brooklyn language " My dad sternly

" Sorry daddy " I said with a baby voice as I hugged my dad, knowing that he won't be mad at me for too long.

" Aww isn't that adorable " Justin said with a smirk

" Yeah , yeah I have to go now, Justin take care of my baby girl and my boys, because if they even have one scratch on them when I get back, I will hurt you. " My dad warned Justin.

" Yeah, nothing to worry about here, now go " Justin said to my dad

" yeah there better not be, I love you baby girl, tell your brothers I love them and be good. " And with that my dad walked out the door.

" Well, I'm going to go check on the boys " Selena said and walked away

" Well I'm going to go shoot some hoops " I told Justin

" Want to play one on one ? " Justin asked with a smirk

" Your so on " I said as we went to the front yard.

" Ok if I win you have to wash my underwear for the week that I'm staying with you " Justin said with a smirk

" First of all eww, and If I win you have to take me to do whatever I want for a week " I said

" Deal " He said. We played for like twenty minutes, and guess what I won. I was doing my happy dance, which is the dougie. I was so happy he has take me to do anything I want to do like I feel fantastic.

" I won, I won, yeah I won " I sang. " Ha ha ha in your face Ju Ju I won " I stuck my tongue out at him.

" I'm going to get you " Justin said with a smirk

" If you can catch me " I said as I ran away from him. He was chasing me around the yard, until he caught me and feel on top of me. He started to tickle me.

" J- Justin stop " I said laughing

" Not until you say I'm the best " he said

" N- Never " I said still laughing

" Then I won't stop " he said laughing

" O-Ok Justin Bieber is the best " I said. He finally stopped tickling me and looked into my eyes. He was staring into them for a while and started to lean in and I did as well. His lips brushed against mine until they finally met. We kissed for at least a minute until we pulled away. We both looked at each other in shock.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you " He said

" Me too, I'm just going to go to my room " I said. He got off me and helped me up. After that I ran to my room. When I got here I laid on my bed and did some thinking : Did he just kiss me ?Omg He is nineteen years old and I'm thirteen this isn't good. I felt a little spark through that kiss. Omg do I like him ? I think I do. But I can't, omg I'm in some deep shit.

Justin's POV

Why did I kiss her ? Most importantly why did I like it ? Do I like her ? No I can't she thirteen and I'm nineteen. Plus I have Selena. Yeah, that's what happened I just got caught up in the moment.

" Hey Justin, I'm going to take Naviyd and Usher to get some Ice cream, do you want to come ? " Selena asked

" No, I'm just going to stay here and get some rest. " I replied.

" Ok, see you later " And with that she walked out the door with the boys.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ONE HOUR LATER$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's been an hour and Brooklyn still hasn't come out of her of room. I shouldn't have kissed her, now she's mad at me. I seriously messed up. I'm going to go check up on her. Went up the stair to her room. I knocked on the door.

" Come in " she yelled. I then I entered her room to find her sitting on her looking down at her phone.

" Hey " I said. She looked up and smiled.

" Oh hey Justin, is everything alright ? " she asked

" Yeah, I just came up to check on you " I replied

" Oh ok " she said. I walked over to her bed and sat down and looked at her. She was truly beautiful.

" I'm really sorry that I kissed you earlier I shouldn't of did that, it was wrong of me. " I apologized.

" It's ok Justin, I kind of liked it " she said while looking down at her fingers and playing with them. I lifted her chin up and looked her in the eye and said,

" So did I " and with that I kissed her. When we pulled away we smiled at each other.

" I really like you " I told her

" I really like you too " she said and looked down, then started to frown.

" Hey what's the matter ? " I asked her

" I really like, but we can't be together " she said

" Why not I asked ? " I asked

" Because I'm only thirteen and your nineteen, plus your with Selena " she explained

" We can be together " I said

" How ? " she asked finally lifting her head.

" We can be together secretly, and we don't have to tell anybody. It can be our little secret. What do you say, be mine ? " I asked her with hopeful eyes.

" Ok " she said with a smile. I picked her up and spun her around in and circles. She giggled. I kissed her then put her back down. She then looked up at be and  said,

" Promise me you won't hurt me " she said

" I promise with all my heart I will never hurt you " I promised her. With that I kissed her. This the start of something new.