chapter 4- The Test

Part 4:

Several weeks later,Mr Seung Hyun  decided to have a test so he told his students when he had his class with 10 Fantastic.

*Mr Seung Hyun Enters The Class*

Mr Seung Hyun: Annyeonghaseyo and Good Morning Girls!!

Students: Good Morning Our Cute Mr Seung Hyun...*giggles*

Mr Seung Hyun: Alright,alright you can call whatever you want but it must be a good one,like cute..kekekeke *giggles*

Student 4:You always look cute and adorable Mr Seung Hyun just like....what girls??

Students:TOP!!!!*Spazzing Out*

Top:Okay,okay,I know Im cute and of course adorable~hehehehe

Student 5: Yes Mr Seung Hyun that's true and what are we going to learn for today??

Top: Oh yeaah,good question,Hmm...for today we will do some revision because next week I am going to give you a test girls..Is that okay??

Student: Excuse me,Mr Seung Hyun,isn't that test before you go back to Seoul??

Top: I guess so,but I promise that I will give you a BIG surprise if you girls pass the test..I promise..

Students: *Crying*

Top: Awhhh,girls don't be like that girls,that surprise

will be super duper BIG..Trust me..

Students: Alright...*sobs*

Student 2: Okay girls,we will promise to Mr Seung Hyun that we will pass the test!!Everybody say whaaat??

Students: FIGHTING!!~hahahahaha*laugh of cheerness*

Top: Hehehehe,thank you girls and I hope you girls will pass the test and are you curious of my BIG surprise??

Students: DE!!hahahahahah..

Top: Alright,let's start our lesson...

keep reading guys... i just want to thanks to all the readers that read this gomawo :)

-hana-