Chapter 4

A/N:This chapter is for AlyssaHopkins3 for pushing me to update.

Next Day
Isabella's pov-I woke up the next morning to my alarm going off I turned it off and got out of my bed and went to take a shower.After I finished my shower I dried off and got dressed and picked up my bookbag,my phone,my car keys and my cheer bag and then I walked out of my room to the kitchen to see my dad siting at the bar.

Me-hey dad(kissing his cheek)
Dad-hey babygirl

Me-what are you up to today

Dad-I have a few hunts today that I have to help Leland with

Me-well have fun with that I will see you after cheer practice I have to come back and pack

Dad-why are you packing

Me-I'm staying with Dakota for the week

Dad-that's good that you guys are getting to know each other

Me-yeah well I have to go I'll see you later if not I love you and be safe(kissing him on the cheek)

Dad-love you 2 babygirl(kissing me cheek)

After I finished talking to my dad I walked outside and got into my truck and started to drive to school.20 mintues later I pulled up to the school and got out of the car with my bookbag and walked inside while I was walking to my locker my phone vibrated in my hand I looked down at it to see that Dakota sent me a text message.

From Hubby💜💜😍

Have a good day at school I'll see you later luv u

To Hubby💜💜😍

Have a good day at work be careful and luv u 2

After I sent the text message to Dakota I got the books I needed out of my locker and walked to my first class to see Ashley sitting in the back of the room so I want to go sit by her.

Me-what's up boo

Ashley-nothing ready to get this day over with

Me-yeah me 2 did Miss D text you and tell you that practice is longer today

Ashley-yeah she is going to kill us

As I was getting ready to reply the teacher walked in so we opened our books getting ready to learn.

Couple Hours later

I walked out of my History class which was my last class before lunch and since lunch was the last class I went to my locker and got everything I need and then I walked out to my truck,when I got to my truck I put my bookbag in the back and then I climbed in the drivers seat and took my phone out of my pocket to send Dakota a quick message.

To Hubby💜💜😍

Busy

From Hubby💜💜😍

Just came back from a hunt taking a break why

To Hubby💜💜😍

Want to grab a quick bit

From Hubby 💜💜😍

Sure meet me at Kama'aina

To Hubby💜💜😍

Ok see you in 15

After I sent the last text to Dakota I started my truck and started to drive to Kama'aina Bail Bonds.15 mintues I pulled up Kama'aina I parked my truck and got out and walked inside and when I got inside I saw something that I never wanted to see Dakota hugged with another girl.

A/N:Sorry for leaving with the cliffhanger😭😭