Prologue

Ah, I remember'th the night as if it only were tonight. Young folks came in late from the wooden-framed door to the side of the room of drunken dreams. Yes... yes that door over there by the fireplace. Four of these lonely people drinking their life away came to me to "help their sorrows" in an effort to ask for a drink. Never've caught the names of 'em people, but there was the man in an all black suit with a white tie. His hair was normal-length bleach blonde and slicked back with the hence of cheap hair products.

Next to the man was another man who've wanted to be him. This fool of a man had a wrinkled white-collared button down with black pants and black shoes. His dirty blonde hair was in a mess from the looks of his everlasting stress. Behind these men was a woman who was shorter than them, though she had three inch heels. Beautiful, she was, more beautiful than a freshly bloomed rose. A unique shade of blue covered her dress, almost between the looks of turquoise and royal blue. She had black heels and short orangish-red hair cut in a way to look nice.

To lead these three people was their host. His taste in style was different with an all white suit and black tie. He wore a brown fur ushanka to cover his head and refused to ever remove of it. These people of some sort were the fanciest to have ever walked to my bar and not even ask the the finest quality liquor I've own? Preposterous! They were here not to drink away their sorrows just as like the others. They indeed were've been here to tell their tales to the drinks they drink and to the man next to the man next to them.

As the night grew old and all the lonely, drunken people were to leave, the four individuals agreed to have another drink and whoever was to tell the best was to honor as thy were a king. The man agreed to go first and the rest to remain quiet out've respect. Silence filled the room in to hear this man speak the words of gods and kings alike through his tainted lips. The air broke with the shout of a stranger from across the room who spoke aloud with, "Down the shot and speak ya thought. We await 'nother tale without a slip of the tongue or fail. Drink your drink and don'tcha dare to think. You were've a little boy once so consider this you'r bunce." And so the man nodded, cleared his throat, and told his story.

"Here's a lil story that goes something like this. Once upon a- no. No fairy tales. Today, not like the other day..."