Chapter I: The Man's Tale

Today, not like the other day, is the townspeople's day of truth and to whom is now of age from childhood and to become one with their partner for eternity and shall no problems, whatever the cost or desire of it to be, will let them come apart till death takes both equally. Let no person or object stand in the way of this forced way of love, way of life, even if one does not agree to the consequences to come into his or her life forever due to for the good of the people and to the way the townspeople worship the statue within the cold village of no belief. This statue... no, not a statue, but more like the god, is a small bronze and brass shape of a man who looked no more than a fool. Every division is unevenly, equally separate from each other in their own ways of wealth. The poor left with nothing in division Eno, the middle class with some cracked coins in Quro, then there's the rich snobs who inherit all wealth of many shiny coins in Aetro.

Crime is the beauty of violence, the lower you go and the more you bring with yourself. Legends say in Eno there was once a man who was the one that saved the corruption of the walls between each division. Ever since his dishonorable disappearance happened so suddenly, the bricks that once held up started to fall in the course of time. It is now expected to shake the hand of Death himself as you enter the ruins of a once beautiful place. The law system has signed its fourth to last paper, officially retreating military personnels out of the area, leaving what remains to go slowly into an anarchic state.

Neighboring division of Quro learned the ways of torture and agony through experimental procedures to "cleanse" this corruption that slathered the once holy people of this wasteland they consider to be home. Ever since the wall Prosperity collapsed, economic crisis has built between the two divisions. Prosperity is only now fragments of concrete and rusted steel beams bent out of a cross pattern. At dusk every night, there's a strange man who wears nothing but the black velvet burned to his skin and he stands on top of the last section of the Prosperity. What does he do? That last section has a giant cross made of molted steel beams, and he sets it on fire and as it burns, he reads aloud The Holy Man's Bible till the fire dies out, then so does he until tomorrow. The law system signed its third to last paper, allowing the common civilian of Quro to do whatever they will like to those who are lower, yet within limits of the rules, not allowing any of those in Aetro to be harmed by anyone.

   Aetro, the rich man's heaven and hell, is the place of true freedom and protection. Wealth drips from every street corner you turn to, and the streets are like silver and the lights like gold. Ya know how the old saying "money is the root of all evil" goes, well these people are most certainly the most devilish, cruel-hearted people you'll've ever seen. They kill other lower class individuals just for their own amusement because "the law has given them the right to immunity" and all that other crap. The wall Hope is the only wall to stay intact throughout the harsh years of conflict. The law system signed its second to last paper, stating in fine print that the residents of Aetro are granted basic immunity, meaning that if one of a lower class even dared to even mess with one of them, he or she will be sentenced to execution that very day.

Among these divisions divided between broken walls lies a forest. But it's not the typical forest, yet it is an ocean of trees that spans for miles and miles, seeming endless to the nude eye. Nobody ever went into the forest due to the density of the rooftops of leaves. Some say that at night, the forest hungers for violence that ravages throughout the village. Only the outermost edges of it are considered to be the safest part, yet danger still lurks. Many officials tried to deplete parts of the forest, but Mother Nature took her toll on them, very, very badly.

There was once this one boy in Eno during the time of the collapse, and a little rebel he was. Always hanging out on the outskirts of Eno, sitting on the branches of trees, gazing down on his once people and friends. He was known as the stranger because nobody knew his name or even him in general! He is nothing more than a loner ever since after the passing of his father. Now a scavenger, he lives off stealing produce from others once they turn their back on him.