School of Sex by -electraheart

Some readers like a whole lot of plot and a little sex (or none for those prudes out there who say 'don't write a sex scene unless it fits with plot'--which, to those who don't know, is just a way for a writer to say they feel uncomfortable writing such scenes). Other readers like a lot of sex with no plot. And then you have the rare gemmed readers that love the sex and appreciate the smidge of plot. Or maybe I should say rare gem stories and not readers. Anyhow, School of Sex is one of the latter stories. It's a rare gem with well written scenes all around. There's a lot of kink and fetishes covered in here too. It's not a work friendly story, but it's definitely a 'it's cold as hell outside and I'm gonna stay in, cuddle up under the blankets with a hot cup of cocoa and read this story, bug eyed, chapter-per-chapter.' This story even ends in a way that everyone can be happy two with three different alternative endings (personally, I favor the third ending). Where can you go wrong with that? The answer is: you can't! It was worth my time. I'd say it's worth your time too!

❝ There are a lot of advantages for the woman to have two men pleasuring her. ❞

- Mr. Fire

•••

[ COMPLETED ] 18+ ONLY

Jessica's realized that she has desires that she wants to explore, what better place than The School of Sex where students can take classes in whatever kinks and fantasies they might wish to explore? Little does she know that the two instructors she's drooling over know exactly who she is in real life... and they're overjoyed that she's at the school.

IF YOU CAN'T READ THE OTHER CHAPTERS OR THE CONTENTS OF IT, YOU MUST FOLLOW ME FOR YOU TO READ IT, BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS RESTRICTED BY WATTPAD AND FOR READERS 18+ ONLY.

Please don't read this if you don't want this story to f**k up your innocence.

Read at your own risk!

I've warned you.