Lost Forever

AN) Hi this i jut the start to somthing i dont dont know what though

INTRO

(Ella)

" You sure you got everything?"

"Ya, positive." I replied.

"Oh no, don’t leave yet I have something for you.” She said as she turned and ran to the front door to get what ever she needed.

"Whatever mom." I mumbled as I shoved the last box into the back of my small red mustang. (UGGG Sorry I suck at spelling) I stared down at all the stuff that had been shoved into that small room. Then my mom came running down the sidewalk, her blonde curls going crazy. Her hair perfectly matched her, she was short, sporty, and always energetic, the exact opposite of me.

"Here!" she said, handing me a small long red box. I slowly opened it; it was a tooth brush travel case. Who gives that for a good bye present!

"Thanks mom" I said as I gave her a quick hug. But she had other ideas so she held on. "Mom you can let go now."

When she finally let go she turned to my so-called step dad, but I never call him that he doesn’t deserve that name so I call him by this real name James, and asked "Aren’t you going to say good bye?"

“That worthless piece of trash doesn’t deserve my words." He spat at me. I didn’t even flinch I just run to my car shouted good bye and drove off, glad to be as far away as possible from there

As I get on to the highway I plugged in my iPod and turned the volume up to full. I start to scream the lyrics to humming bird by Alex Clare (AN it’s the best song ever listen to it)