High School

I've been hearing the news all day around school. Mindless Behavior were coming to my school for the year. I wasn't mad I wasn't excited... I didn't have no hatred towards them Never hate appreciate, but I didn't fan girl ether I just thought they were ight. Buttt, to tell you about my self my Name is Zaniya ( Za-ny-ya) I'm not a nobody but I'm not popular I'm just Average. I looked at my watch and I was late for English I Cursed under my breath and started running. I was trying not to mess up my J's The gammas ayyye I thought I was fleee lol. Wearing a blue tee and black trues. Yassss okay enough about me. I had to figure out a speech...

" I'm so sorry Ms.Hoffman my older brother was sleep and I had to walk to school! Please don't give me detention" I pleaded into the class room but everything felt different. I saw an kid sitting in my seat we'll I didn't see because practically the whole cheer squad was over the Person. What Thots I mumbled.

"Please take a seat Ms. Summers your already late" Ms.Hoffman stated.... But hoe don't you think a would of I could! I kept that to my self tho and gave her that look.

She told me to sit in a different seat there was a Newww student today that she about to introduce. I huffed under my breath and sat up front I hated up front. No one had time to pay attention.

Then

I saw Him. It was a He. I scrunched up my face and smiled at the same time. He was sitting in my seat. What makes him so special o wait I forgot he in "MB y'all" I chuckle to myself and turn around to the teacher to hear her introduce him.

" Class this is Chresanto August. Known as Roc Royal. He will be joining our class. As a note from there manager ALL 4 of them would

Like to be treated normal. There hear to learn just like you are. Any way ready to Learn"

Nahhhh

Lunch

I sat down at my lunch table with my Best Friends Samiya and Winter. We were laughing so hard from random IG post . Until we got extra people at our table I would say +4 I chuckled lowly as I saw Miya's face it was shocked and surprised written all over it was hilarious but I was holding it in.

" you got the wrong table bruh " I said laughing. I could feel eyes on me staring real hard. The Thots of course.

" Nahhhhh we got the correct table" Chresanto said with a grin. But that grin soon faded.

" nice choice of Grammar" Winter said having me rolling no she didn't . I gave her that dap on the low

I-I'm Samiya she said holding out her hand. Jacob shook her hand with ease. "Ahhhh two light skins in the pod" I whisper to Winter. Causing her to press her lips together to Prevent laugh like an idiot .

" okayyy okayyyy we were just playing with cha I'm Zaniya people call me Niya or Nunu don't ask why. She winter and that's Samiya. We're the don't f*ck With us table " I held out my hand for all 4 to shake. They chuckled and shook back.

From that day on we became Best Friends all 7 of us ~ 5 months later~

"Goo Chres Whoo" I shouted watching the championship game in front of me making they nice 3 pointer .

He looked at me and smirked. I gave him the middle finger, while he blew me a kiss. I was getting frustrated because Miya kept hogging the Nachos.

" Listen Miya you so damn Greedy" I yelled playfully grabbing it a little to hard causing the cheese to fall all over the person in front of me. She was cheerleader a "Thot" I would say. Diana Williams the Queen Bee of Christ the King High ( A/N : Real NYC school lol) . All three of us I guess we're laughing a little to hard causing a scene. I tried to cover my mouth but when she started talking shit I knew I had to step up

" look it was just an accident calm tf down. No need to go white girl crazy." I said causing the school gym to fill with laughter. What was funny tho.

" You will pay, how dare you embarrass me infront of everyone." She started to get in my face. " you sick bitch"

I had to pause myself for a minute. I saw Chres giving me that look but I wasn't gonna go down like that.

I grabbed her by her hair banging her in her head. Still sitting down . I guess everyone was so shocked because no one stopped me. I started to get up not letting go until

I got pulled away by someone I know that scent anywhere..... Chresanto. He picked me up by my feet being the person I am I start to go off

" Bitch I know you not calling me that. Your the real one I'm not a female dog like the last time you looked in the mirror.check yourself before you check me- " someone cut me off. His hand covering it . Grabbing the gym door open violently slamming it the Same way. He was pissed and I could tell.

" And seen " he said putting me on the floor bowing

" Huh?" I said confused. He so sped I swear

"I thought I couldn't act. I think I put on a jolly good show" he said chucking "I'm not mad at you , I could never" he said biting his lip coming closer

" nigga bye" I said playfully chuckling. He's such a flirt. " go back out there you got a game to finish " I said looking up at him cause he's way taller than me

" Nahhh we practically won already" he said while picking me up putting me over him shoulder

" Chresss stop fool " I said laughing my ass off punching his chest lightly

" yeah yeah you know your hits don't affect me" he countinued, carrying me not caring what I said. He's such a great best friend.