The Encounter

11/12/2023

There was a loud crack, as I recall. At first I thought it was just a branch. Now, I am afraid that assumption may cost me my life. Allow me to explain. I am Melody Smith and I am 12 years old. I am trusting of everyone and fearing of everything. After this experience, if I live to tell the tale, I hope to, later on in my life, have two girls and two boys and live a long happy healthy life. But, as I said, I have no guaruntee of that. It all started one week ago. Let me take you back to that day as I recall it.

11/5/23

I have plenty of things to do. Why would I want to be bad for my parents? I'm a good girl. All of my friends like me. But I have to have one!!! I really want one bad!

I am going to do it. I am making a snapbook account. Its just another social hologram! After all, I already have a beatbook and a mypath. I am kind of worried though about this one guy that is always following me. I think he's a spy. Although, he's probably pretending.

11/8/23

I have to get away. I have to keep running. he's going to kill me! I don't know what to do. What will happen to me? I don't wanna die! why does it have to be this way? Maybe he's just trying to talk to me. I can't trust him though! I have to get away! if I don't he's going to get me. Oh my gosh! He's gaining on me! Why does it have to new this way? Why? Owwwwww. The back of my head! Why is everything going fuzzy? I don't wanna........

11/12/23

"I think she's waking up." said a man's voice. Slowly, I open my eyes and look at my surroundings. I am seated at the end of a metal table just big enough to fit a 12- year-old sized body. There is a man that is standing across from me and I am tied up.

"My name is Snow. Andrew Snow. I have been assigned the task of extracting information from you concerning the 2.5 billion dollar treasure you found a month ago. my supervisor has made it clear to me that I have permission to use all of my resources. Some of those resources include torture. I will come back tomorrow morning at 9:30. Enjoy the rest." Right after he says that and leaves the room and pink tinted gas fills the room and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

*WARNING! This is not a true story! This is purely fiction! The next chapter may be disturbing to some readers. It involves torture methods.*