No I:Prolouge

Hope you enjoy this book.
Second series too (Mafia Prince's Ex Wife)

Matthew watched as she stood there pointing a gun at him;her shaking hands showed him that how much he had hurt her.

"Justine put the gun down baby"he whispered as she closed her eyes and then reopened them as he tried to take a step closer to her.

"Don't move or I'll pull the trigger Matthew"

Her words put Matthew in thoughts as he wondered if she could actually do that kill person she loves...Or Loved.

Justine looked at the man that kidnapped her after rejecting his own baby and stood here in the room she once called hers,she felt disgusted as she stared at the man who had made her suffer through hell.

While he had his flings.
Drink around with his friends.
And forgot I ever existed.

She was tired of being the girl that he pushed around and thought he could kick her out when he wants and get her back in when he wants.she had learnt to survive in those two months and she new she hated him.....or Still hates him.

She remembers the time he told her he loves her.And the time he told her she was his worst mistake!
She remembers the time they talked about a family.And the time where he threw her out like a tissue paper because he want to do what his friends do.
And now she didn't want him.But he wanted her but for revenge.

She wants to make his life a living hell,he wanted to put her and her brother in misery for what they had done to his father.

He's the Mafia King and she's a Crime Cop,Also his ex lover!