No XXV:Hansel and Gretel

~Close to the ending~

After this book I will be working of "Baby for Genesis","HitMan's wife"

POV Justine (Aka Kaitlyn)

My back hit the wall with a strong force.The heat radiating between us was like fire flaming on us,I could feel the breathe of the one man I had once loved.Or probably still loved.
The halls were dark but his striking blue eyes were only thing I could see,I gulped my spit as I froze in my spot staring at the man in front of me.I felt him grip my arms pulling my down as I sat on the chair,he clicked his fingers,the light flashed on as I groaned shutting my eyes only again.
"This is how we met again.You pleading to let me go."He snorted,his eyes glared into my skull as I shivered.My eyes opened the moist was clear in my eyes,but not once did he look into my eyes instead he stood up ordering a person I never new was in this room,my hands tied to the chair,legs knotted together with a rope.

"Why am I here?"I spoke trying to keep my ice stern and I was glad that i successfully kept myself together.Thanks to the police trainings.
"Your here...because your the women who will lead me into the police department."He spoke I could tell there was no humour he was serious.
"I am pregnant for god sakes."I gritted out struggling to get the ropes of me.
"And why should I care?"he questioned crouching in front of me as he placed both his hands on my chair leaning forward.It pained with his words like the old wound re opening.

"You now this child is yours Matthew."I shouted.His index finger placed on my lips as he shook his head.
"It's king to you now,dear wife."I looked away disgusted and angry.
"Matt-King I will makes this clear as crystal,I will not betray the job I work with."I said looking straight into his eyes knowing it was going to make him angry.
I jolted up,as he pulled away punching the wall,the print of blood was painted on the wall as I swallowed the lump of spit which was formed.

"The man you worked for is dead.DO YOU UNDERSTAND!D.E.A.D!"He yelled angrily,his eyes somehow darkened,as he grabbed my shoulders shaking it as if to bring me back to conscious.
"Ever since I first met you,everything was planned.Me being Jessica.Re entering into your life,it was all planned."I spoke through gritted teeth, my eyes were wide In anger as I dared him to do anything.
"What about that?"He questioned pointing towards my womb as I lowered my gaze staring at the huge bump.
"Except this."I whispered.

"Why did you become pregnant by me then?"he questioned I glared at him as if he was stupid to not have realized it,I looked away no saying anything until my eyes snapped back to him as he bursts out laughing.
"You fell in love with me."He laughed as if he had heard the best joke of his life.
"It was a mistake,I fell for your tricks for a moment."I yelled angrily,his laugh which I once thought was music to my ears where now annoying streaking sounds which hurt my ear drums.

"How about this.Princess,you lead me into the police department and I promise to never trouble or show you my face again,I'll take my son far away from your sight."It was a fair deal,yet striping my uniform and betraying it made me debate with myself.
Can I trust him?
"And how can I trust you.Your a mafia king?"it was my time to question as he arched his eyebrows amusingly and nodded his head.
"I give you my promise,a oath a mafia king never breaks."He said as I nodded believing him as he pulled out a pocket knife as my eyes widened by I sighed in relief when he slitting ropes of my hand as I held my wrist.

"Tomorrow sharp eleven."I said as he nodded,just then his phone blasted as he answered it and I could see the smirk change into a horrified and then pleasant and then shock look which confuses me.
"I'm coming."Was his final words before he hung up running towards the door but froze.
"You two stay with her."He ordered to the guards who nodded as stared at me as if I was a curse.

"Come on.Get her in the car."one of the guards spoke,he had scruffy blonde hair with dusty brown eyes,freckles going from his left cheekbones to his right.
"Wait didn't Matthew say to stay here?"I questioned they looked at each other before bursting out laughing just how Matthew did not so long ago.

"Were no King Matthews's Guards we are Mafia Leader Vincent Millers guards."He answered to my question as my eyes widened but before I could react a white cloth pressed against my nose and mouth as I stopped breathing knowing if I took a single breath I would become unconscious instead I faked my unconscious leaving my watch behind as a trail,the further he went the more trail I dropped.

It's time to be Hansel and Gretel