Chapter 2

The girls got to the ramen house to only be told they had another hour to their break which meant only one thing for them food !!

"You know I can eat two bowls of ramen " Iseul smirked .

"Yeah and if you throw up don't be calling Eomma " Jem nudged Roana.

"If she throws up I'm not cleaning it , I do not want to see no vomit or I'll vomit on you !" Roana warned .

"Ooo I want the ramen burger " Tameka joked.

"They really have a ramen burger ?" Jeanne looked at the menu .

"Yah!! If course not dumb dumb " Min flicked the girls forehead .

The girls ordered their food and waited for it to come , it's been their favourite restaurant to go to if they didn't feel like cooking or didn't even want to cook . They knew who was going to pay for their food ...

"Eomma " Oceanna leaned towards Roana with a smile.

"Yes like every time we come here I pay" Roana laughed .

"Yaya Eomma is paying guys" Oceanna laughed

"Oh Oceanna you know your brother is Mingyu..." Tameka blushed

"No Tameka , my brother has a girlfriend you know louise sunbaenim from eternity " Oceanna raised an eyebrow

(Btw eternity is another applied fanfic I have so I might mix it up with eternity being a bad in this fanfic as well XD )

The girls laughed at saw the seven bowls of noodles , instantly all conversations came to a stop as the bowls approached there table but with a turn or events the waiter put the bowls in the table just a couple seat down from them , that's when their eyes widened to see bts sitting a couple table down from them .

"Bts sunbaenims" Min squeaked .

"Yah stop looking at them " Roana stared at them .

"Says the one who is having a staring contest at them" Iseul poked her cheek .

"They look so cute !!" Jeanne covered her mouth and looked away

" Yah you loud mouth " Tameka looked down .

The girls looked away blushing all of them had their own individual crushes on bts members , but with heavy schedules and conflicting practice times there wasn't even time to say hello . Bts were constantly touring in different parts of the world while the girls danced , had vocal training then eating out . There was no time to talk to their sunbaenims even if was for five minutes , because they were going to get scolded at .

"When is noodle heaven coming !!" Min cried on the table .

"There there child I'm sure it's coming " Roana patted her head .

"I'm dying of starvation ... if my ramen isn't coming I'll eat if off someone else's bowl" Min pouted .

"Says the one who ate a whole packet of cookies while watching scarlet heart " Jem raised an eyebrow .

"Wait you ate my cookies ?" Iseul blinked

"Yes next time don't buy chocolate you know that's my weakness " Min pouted  cutely .

"Is your weakness also eating pancakes in the middle of the night ?" Roana crossed her arms .

"Okay sorry I didn't clean it after cooking ... but in all defence I did leave the dishes in the sink for someone else to do" Min snuck lower in her chair .

"Guys food!!" Oceanna pointed at the waiter .

When the food was presented to each of the girls they drooled like dogs . It was their first proper meal in days and having a long break they were able to eat like kings for an hour , due to their diet plans it was hard for them to eat the food they want without breaking the plan the company set out for them .

"I'm smelling heaven in a bowl " Min licked her lips.

"Wait I need a spoons and fork " Tameka blushed .

Leader Roana decided to feed herself as well as Tameka . She knew how hard it would be to adjust to another country with different customs that's why Roana helped Tameka a lot

"Thanks Eomma " Tameka smiled