Chapter One

It was around 12pm, and I was just minding my own business as I walked through Lazy Town. I saw Stingy wanking to a triagonal sign down an alley, and Ziggy being beat up by some other kids. I love my life in Lazy Town. So peaceful.

I walked towards the store at the edge of Lazy Town, and a muffled scream came from behind the building. Me being nosy, I went to check it out, and instantly regretted it.

My heart raced, my throat went dry, my legs almost gave out from under me. It was the one guy I would always try to avoid; Robbie Rotten.

I couldn't see what he was doing exactly as he had his back turned to me (I couldn't take my eyes off his sweet ass), but he wasn't the one screaming. He was giving someone else a real big spook.

Inb4 my pussy could get any wetter, I ran around to the front of the store and slipped through the doors to hide. Once I had calmed myself down, I continued looking for things I needed: ice cream and cake.

As I walked around the store a little more, I came to the net isle. I once heard from Sportacus that Robbie has a net fetish. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but hey, Sportacus has a fetish for pink-haired five year olds, so I say anything is possible.

I went up to the till and paid for my crap, hoping I could just leave and go home to be a fat shit in peace. Just as I walked through the main doors, someone ran into me.

"Hey! watch where you're going you blind cunt-" I stopped myself as soon as I realised who I had ran into. Anyone could recognise those stripy Simon Cowell pants and sexy Buzz Lightyear chin. I just ran into my lifelong crush: Robbie Rotten.

God fucking help me.