Target

-  Tremaine to my office . Now . / I hear my boss' voice coming from a speaker in my office. I was just waiting for that, I know there is a new job , and it's all for me. Last investigation that I had was with Shay and it was long time ago. Finally they think I'm mature enough to give me one on my own. Shay is my best friend, she also works with me. I mean ,she teaches me everything and she's boss' daughter which makes me feel better because she can take me out of any trouble  that i might get into.

I stood up from my comfy office chair and headed to the right behind the big column on the middle of the CIA hall.

- What is it boss ? / I played it cool but actually I was jumping like a kid inside. Middle age man looked at me and smiled.

- I just got you, your first investigation. You are responsible enough right Tremaine ?

- Of course I am sir. / I smiled back

- All the papers are ready and on your desk ./ He pointed at my office door.

- Thank You sir. / I looked at my door also.

- Oh , I would forget , if something goes wrong or you see something in papers call me or Shay then we will take care of everything.

-  Okay , have a good day ./ I left his office .

Two folders were on my desk already. I sat down infront of them and opened one of them.

"OBJECTIVES "

Place : Stanford University , Stanford , California

Time : Start next week .- October 1st.

Aim : Collage, freshmen year , living in special room just for you , get a lot of friends and know all the information on our target .

" TARGET "

Name : Aiden Underwood

Age : 19 , sophomore year of college .

Aim : Get as close as possible to him and his family. CONTROL.

 CONTROL