Little Things

Netty's POV:
I was so excited as I watched my brother tear away the paper. He was going to love this!

"O...M...G! Netty you didn't," he said in shock.

"I did!" I happily announced.

"Mate, what is it?" Squid interrogated, clearly impatient.

"Its..." Stampy started.

You will find out what Netty got her brother after this break!

Are you bored in the shower? Then try... Floaty Foot! It'll make showers a blast!

Have you ever been called ugly? Or you just needed an extra boost in the looks department? Well I have the solution! New Revlon ultra blast mascara! It makes your eyes pop! Only $99.99!

Your boring bran cereal not cutting it? Then try... TEMMY FLAKES! An original breakfast!

And now, back to your book!

Stampy's POV:
"...A LIMITED EDITION GOLD XBOX ONE!" I squealed with excitement.

"OMG WHAT REALLY!" Squid shouted.

"OMG!" Amy squealed

"Anything for my little bro!" Netty said.

I heard a chorus of 'awwwwes' from Squid and Amy.

"Shut up!" Me and Netty barked.

"Calm down!" Amy defended. I laughed and Squid threw a pillow at her. "What was that for!"

"Fun!" Squid chuckled. She whacked him with a pillow and before we knew it, it was an all out war!

"Ahh!" Netty screamed as I chucked a pillow at her.

Amy whacked me from behind and I was tackled to the ground by Netty. Amy was hit by Squid and she threw her pillow right back at him.

Soon, we were all on the floor dying with laughter. Netty checked her watch. "I gotta go!" She said.

"Awwwe, okay. BAIIIIIII!" I said to my sister after we hugged

"Bye Netty!" Amy squealed and they hugged.

"Bye Netty!" Squid said and she ran out the door.

"We need to go set this up!"

*Tyme Skip*

"Done, and my account has been transferred to it!" I happily said.

"Yay!" Amy squealed.

"Great! Now who wants tea?" Squid asked.

"MEEEEE!" We both screamed.

Just then there was a ring at the doorbell. Who is it this time?

When I open the door I see the most beautiful girl, one who can only be called Sqaishey.

"Sqaishey!" I celebrated.

"Hey Kitty," she said glumly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"My... my mum died and my dad was arrested because he killed her," she cried collapsing into my arms.

"Awwwe, poor Sqaish!" I comforted, wrapping my arms around her.

"And, my house burned down, and everything I had was destroyed except my phone," she sobbed and cried harder.

"Sqaishey, you can stay as long as you need," I said.

She looked at me. He big blue eyes red from crying. You could see the sparkle in her eyes.

"R-really?" She said.

"Yes really," I confirmed.

"Thank you so much," she whispered.

"Who was it?" Squid asked.

"Sqaishey," I said and Amy came in. I explained everything that's happened to her.

"I'm so sorry Sqaishey!" Amy comforted.

"Thanks," I said.

"First thing tomorrow, I'm taking you shopping to get clothes!" Amy declared.

*Time Skip*

We were all sipping tea. I looked around to see my friends smiling and laughing. I think about how lucky I am.

Some people can't even afford tea, some struggle for even water.

Sometimes, it's the littlest things that you take for granted, like eating a meal. You never think much of it, but some kids are starving in places.

All the littles things matter. And that kept repeating in my head.

"BOO!" Squid randomly shouted and I screamed and fell out of my chair.

We all died of laughter.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a really long time, but hope you enjoyed!