Chapter 6- The End

Rachel and Eric were never meant to be. She knows that now. So when Eric finally came back to her, groveling for her forgiveness, she knew what she had to do. 

She waited a month, because he said he would win her back, but he failed. All he did was bring her a rose and take her to fancy restaurant. And he said he loved her. But she knew that he didn't.

So when he slowly walked up the stairs to see if she would stay with him forever and love him and let him love her, she let her finger slip from the button.

Good bye Her wolf whispered to her and she whispered it back.

Eric walked into the door the second that the carefully assembled bomb exploded.

Rachel and her wolf were smiling the moment that the pack house was blown to bits. They were smiling as they were burned alive. Eric was screaming as his clothes caught fire and his sensitive skin turned black and his muscles were roasted to a nice crispy roast. Everyone else were unharmed then as they had been told by Rachel that Eric had called an emergency meeting at the elementary school.

Everyone else died at 10 o'clock exactly. Rachel had left a timed detonator underneath the school.

The children died because the ceilings collapsed.

The adults died because the flames of the detonator reached the forest around the school. Some died from breathing in the toxic fumes. Some were burned alive. All the rest were torn apart by their enemy packs. Rachel had leaked where they would run towards, and had made sure that they had all gone prepared with guns and silver bullets.

Too bad Rachel didn't accept Eric's love.