so fucking tiny!

Troye is literally the tiniest person Jacob has ever seen in his life. And Jacob has seen a lot of people in his life.

Okay, maybe not the tiniest but Troye is pretty small, compared to Jacob. Jacob is an entire half of a foot taller than Troye. Jacob's large hands completely cover Troye's when they hold hands. Troye's head fits right underneath Jacob's chin. His ears are small, his feet are small, his clothes are small. Almost everything about Troye is small.

Right now, Troye is in the shower, having just come back from a rehearsal. He's starting to tour again in a week or two so he's been constantly stuck at day long rehearsals. Jacob loves seeing Troye get excited about concerts, he thinks it's the cutest thing in the world.

When Troye got home though, all traces of adorableness went out the window. Due to rehearsing all day in a building with no air conditioning, Troye had sweat right through his clothes. Jacob fucking loved it. He wanted nothing more than to shove Troye up against a wall or throw him on the kitchen table and fuck the daylights out of him. When he looked at Troye and really took in the sight, he immediately felt himself get harder.

"Fuck..." Jacob said, looking at his gorgeous boyfriend standing in their doorway.

"What?" Troye asked, pretending not to know what Jacob was gawking at.

"Shut the fuck up, you know what it does to me, seeing you like that." Jacob said, whimpering as he started to palm himself through his pants, his eyes raking all over Troye's body. Troye smirked and Jacob could see the mischievous glint in his eye from across the room and Jacob got a little nervous, not knowing what Troye was about to do.

Troye dropped his bag, walked over to Jacob and he slowly took his shirt off and threw it across the room. Troye just looked at Jacob; same glint in his eye. Jacob's eyes widened.

"Fucking annoying." Jacob said, whimpering louder, adding more pressure to his dick. He looked at Troye's body. The sweat was glistening on his smooth, pale skin. His subtle muscles looked more defined than usual and all that sweat all over him made Jacob want to lick him clean.

Jacob couldn't take it anymore. He took his hands off his dick and grabbed Troye's waist, yanking him closer and kissing him roughly. Troye's hands went straight to Jacob's hair and Jacob's hands went all over Troye. Up his arms, down his back, around his sides, down to squeeze that perfect fucking ass that Jacob loves so damn much.

"You're so fucking hot, Troye." Jacob hissed into their kiss. He moved his mouth down to Troye's throat, biting and sucking on his neck, all the while pushing him further back until they hit a wall.

Troye moaned. They kept going, Jacob put one of his thighs between Troye's legs and Troye groaned at the very welcome friction. They rutted against each other and bit at random parts of skin they could find until Jacob said he was close.

Troye then mustered up all of the self-control he had in him and shoved Jacob backwards until they were completely separated.

"Troye, you okay?" Jacob said, a little taken aback (and slightly pissed off) by Troye pushing him away.

"Yeah," Troye panted, "I'm fine, just don't want to do anything yet. I need to shower, I feel disgusting. Looks like you're just gonna have to wait, big boy." Troye said as he walked to their bathroom, swaying his hips way more than necessary.

"Fucking cunt." Jacob said. Troye laughed and shut the door. Jacob could have easily just wanked while Troye was in the shower but he knew when Troye said 'you'll have to wait' he really meant 'don't fucking touch yourself'. Jacob fucking loves it when he gets bossy.

So he tried to busy himself with other things to keep from jerking off. He was hard as a fucking rock in his pants but he knew if he started thinking about Troye, naked, in the shower, no doubt touching himself, it would all be over too quick.