5 Years Later

Ash's POV

We all went to college and graduated know I'm gonna propose to Misty. I called Misty to meet at a restaurant. " Hi Misty " I said " Hi Ash " she said smiling. The waiter came and asked us what we wanted we both said sushi " Misty " I said " Yes Ash " I looked at her " Will you marry me?" I asked she blushed the reddest red " YES ASH " she said she kissed me. Then I heard Misty say " C'mon guys stop hiding " I saw Iris, Cilan, Dawn, Paul, May and Drew. I looked at Misty " How do you do that " I asked " Well their never quiet with May " We laughed " I am not loud May said " Anyway we heard you guys are getting married " she added " You're all invited " Misty said " 'cratz' " Drew said.

( A few months later )

Misty's POV

Ash was dressed and in a white tux and I in a big white wedding dress with my veil. We started walking up to get to the place were we get married. " Misty Waterflower do you take Ash as your lawfully wedded husband " " Yes I do " I said " And do you Ash Ketchum take Misty as your lawfully wedded wife " " Yes I do " He says " You may kiss the bride " We kissed and everybody cheered. We pulled away and I threw the flowers and Dawn caught it her and Paul blushed. We went in our boat and left I kissed Ash once more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you like it next story will be about Alola and Misty vs Serena