Chapter II: Oh Dionne

Dionne's POV

My crew and staffs here are all busy. They were preparing for my concert. As far as I know, this is the place where Thalia lives. What If I go in her house? As if I know. I also knew it was her 'grand book signing'  today. What if I'll join? Nahhh. It's kinda trouble.

"Dionne, are you ready?" asked Ms L, short term for Lhiana, my manager.  "You think so?" I replied. "You should, darling." Her tone was sweeter than her yellow lollipop headband. Ms L was like a sister, a mother, an aunt even a granny (oopps) to me. She took good care of me since I was young. 

I was an orphan  before, until I met Lhiana. I still remeber somewhere in a street. I have a set of recycled drums and a piece of stick. I was singing from the top of my lungs , so that some people threw coins in my can so I could have my dinner at night. Suddenly, someone attract me. A gorgeous lady  with a coffee in her hand that also have a brizzly black jacket with a grey bonnet that suits perfectly in her long black thin hair.  She smiled as soon as I sing. "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth ~" I continued what I'm doing and loving the song I currently singing with some of hand gestures that made her laugh. "What's funny, Miss?" I stopped and asked this crazy lady infront of me. "None, sweetie. You have a good singing voice huh?" My little brain was trying t'o detect sarcasm in her statement. "Oh thanks" Then suddenly she asked me like a stupid mofo "Oh By the way.. Where's your parents? Do you have a home? Where do you live then How about an Aunt? Your grandparents, where are they?" Her face seemed so worried and full of pity. One thing i know mypalm shot my forehead. Is she serious in her question? "Look, I was an orphan. I don't know what parents mean, alright? And if I know where myy grandma was, why do I have to do these huh?" Her worried face turned amazed. Amazed? Weird. "An Aunt, you forgot!" she smirked trying to piss me off. "Oh an Aunt ha! Form now on you'll be my aunt." I said while nodding and I was about to laugh w'he she agreed. "Hmmmm. I think so.... That's okay! I'll be your aunt." My heart just skipped a beat. "FOR REAL?!!" I asked her, just making sure. "Even in fantasy you want." I felt my eyes can't stop rolling heavenwards. "Stop that dear it doesn't fit your cute baby face." She said as she pinches my fluffy cheeks. "Stop that dear it doesn't fit your rough and chubby face." I replied then I realized I'm liking this strange woman who turned to be my aunt for real. 

Years passed by.. Together we'd reached a dream. She became my lifetime manager even if we're always go on fights, of course we have misunderstanding, we never consider our lives as 'REAL' if we didn't go on f'ights. And now, she's still here on my side. She did her best for me to become a famous popstar. She's the best! 

"What are you thinking huh?" She nudged me then my face turned red. "Stop pretending, I know, you know." I said and smiled. Then I received a kissed in my forehead as a reply. 

 My concert was about to start when all my fans look at their back and I hear some of them are screaming. I manage to ask Lhiana. "Your idol...."