Chapter 14: Yes

Normal POV

In been about a year now since Lucy and Natsu got together. Natsu moved out of his brothers house and started living with Lucy. At Lucy's request they no longer live in magnolia, at the moment they're in Paris but in a few months they will be moving again. The two decided that they wanted to travel the world.

"Come on Natsu were going to be late to the party if we don't hurry!" Lucy called out from down stairs as she put her earrings in. "Coming babe" Natsu fixed his red tie that matched Lucy's tight red dress. Natsu ran down the stairs and wrapped his arm around Lucy's waist planting a kiss on her crimson red lips. Lucy smiled lovingly at him.

Natsu ran his fingers through her long blonde hair. "Hn your hair looks nice, it's getting pretty long." Lucy made a confused face and looked in the mirror staring at her hair. She hadn't even noticed that it had grown and was almost to her waist now. She chuckled lightly.

"What's so funny?" Natsu asked as he grabbed her coat and and pulled it over her shoulders.

"My hairs longer.. it hasn't been past my breast since I was changed. I don't understand how it's growing and how I didn't notice." Natsu slowly moved her hair over one should and started leaving a trail of kisses down her neck.

He took a deep breathe inhaling her intoxicating scent. His eyes flashed pure red as his fangs bit down into Lucy's neck. Lucy hummed in response and stitched her eyebrows together. "You better not get any blood on my dress" she warned causing the pure blood to smirk into her neck. He gracefully cleaned the area sealing it with a kiss.

"Even if I were to spill your red dress would've hid it. And I'm going to presume you forgot, but Luce darling I'm a pure blood. You've feed off me and I've bitten you. And we love each other. Your body has begun to age again, that is why your hair is longer. To why you didn't notice probably because you were so used to seeing it one length for so many years your brain must have just assumed it was the same"

Lucy raised and eyebrow and stepped back. "Who are you and what have you done with my idiot?!" She gasped. "Haha very funny Luce, let's get going shall we? The cab out front waiting" Lucy slipped her arms through the sleeves of her jacket and linked arms with Natsu walked out there door.

***

The couple walked into the party with such class and style it captured everyone's attention.

Lucy was stunning, her hair was perfect, her skin glowed, her makeup was gorgeous and her dress was to die for.

And we'll Natsu being the dream boat he is caught every woman's attentions. A hot man with salmon hair just walked in the building who wouldn't stop and stare.

Natsu being the gentlemen he's started to become, took off Lucy's jacket and hung it for her before taking her hand and leading her out into the dance floor. The song was kind up beat but not to the point where you couldn't consider it a slow dance. Natsu firmly wrapped his right hand around her waist and held her right hand in his left. Lucy placed her left hand on his chest looked into his eyes and smiled as they started to dance.

It was elegant, their dancing. Surprisingly Natsu took to dancing fairly easy... after a million lessons. Now that he knows how he tries to show it off all the time. Natsu quickly spun Lucy and dipped her. "You know I'm going to miss Paris" Natsu told her as they moved across the dance floor. "Don't worry we will come back eventually. I'm excited to go to Australia!" Lucy told him excitedly.

"I'm happy as long as I'm with you"

Lucy blushed at his comment and shifted her gaze away from his. As Natsu spun Lucy out he quickly pulled a little velvet red box out of his pocket and opened it. As Lucy twirled her self back towards Natsu she halted and stared wide eyed at the man kneeling before her.

"Lucy will you please marry me?" Natsu asked her holding the ring up.

Everyone in the hall gasped or awed at the sight. Tears swelled in Lucy's eyes. "You see before we go to another country I have to ask you because I will only be continuing if I'm with my wife and we're in the city of love" Natsu explained as he waited for her answer.

"Yes, I'll marry you Natsu!" She cried out before hugging him tightly.

Natsu held her hand and with shaky fingers slipped the gold ring upon her ring finger. "We'll be together literally forever you realize this right?" He asked as Lucy looked at her ring. "Hn I've realized and I couldn't be happier. To travel the world with a boyfriend is already fun. But to travel the world with your husband, love of your life, lifetime partner. Well I couldn't think of anything better to do with my long life" Lucy said sweetly before pulling Natsu into a loving kiss.

"Boy am I glad Zeref got me a job up there at the bookstore. Because with out it I never would've met my vampire wife" Lucy chuckled recalling the first few days with him around. Natsu cupped her cheeks and kissed her sweetly. "I love you Lucy" Lucy smiled lovingly back at him. "I love you to Natsu" she leaned against his chest.

"God I love you" she whispered. "To think a year ago you couldn't stand the idea of changing me even after I had said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you" Natsu joked.

Lucy lightly punched his chest. "Oh hush up I opened up so quickly to your dumb ass" "and it was the best choice of your whole immortal life hm" Natsu pouted making Lucy giggle. "You'll never grow up will you?" He shook his head no. "Oh what shall I do with you?"

A sly smirk slipped upon his lips. "Take my home and make sweet vampire love to me" Lucy rolled her eyes and yet she still grabbed ahold of his tie and dragged him away from the crowd to get their jackets. "In a hurry to see me naked are we?" Natsu teased. Lucy's face flushed red. "O-oh shut up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~okay here's an update, only going to be one more so hope you enjoy 💕.

Finals are coming up for the first semester. Can't wait to start new classes next month. 5 months to graduation ahhh