Finally...Just you and me~~

~~ No one's POV~~
It was 12:00 and You and Kakashi were late getting to the training grounds, and Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto were sleepy and hungry. As all of you know, those things don't mix.

~~Naruto's POV~~
"Argh! Where the heck is Kakashi-Sensei?!" Naruto exclaimed. "Grrrmlll" All of their stomachs said. Immediately afterwards, Naruto yelled," I'm sooo hungry! This is the hundredth time he has done this! I'm sick of it!"
"I just wanted to eat ramen and think about Sakura! Is that too much to ask?!" He thought.
Naruto thought all of this while staring at Sakura drooling.

~~Sakura's POV~~
"Why does Naruto keep staring at me like a creep?! And why is he drooling?! Ewww, Gross!! But I wouldn't mind if Sasuke was staring at me and drooling lile a creep! -sigh- He's so cool, smart,cute, and dreamy....did I say cute and cool?!" She thought dreamily. All the while, she didn't know the she was giving THE DUCKBUTT the same look.

~~Sasuke's POV~~
-sigh- Why is Sakura staring at me like a perverted stalker and drooling? Why do I always have to be in the same group with the worst kids...But if It'll help me defeat Itachi......Nevermind. I hate them all with a passion....especially Naruto!" Sasuke said with a deep scowl. Then, he looked at Sakura and Naruto with disgust.

~~Reader-chan's POV~~
"Ah, Dammit! Why does Kakashi have to be such a pervert?!" You thought angrily. You and Kakashi were late because when you woke up at 7:00 a.m (because that would have given you an hour to do everything) Kakashi wouldn't let you go.

You two have been dating for 4 months and you two have been getting a little heated lately. You haven't had sex yet, but the way things are headed, you're about to. You're make-out secessions are getting so heated that you basically have sex through your clothes.
(Anyway back to the story ;3)

Play Music
~~Flashback to 7:00 am~~
-beep-
-beep-
-beep-
Your alarm clock was going off and had ruined a PERfectly good dream. It was....a wet dream......BUT! What you didn't know was that Kakashi was already awake and that you were moaning in your sleep....And Kakashi heard ALL OF IT.

You opened your eyes and groaned. The sunlight was shining directly on your eyes. You immediately turned over. Or at least TRIED to. But the strong arms wrapped around your waist, kept you from moving.
"Morning, (Y/N)." Kakashi whispered huskily into your ear. Then he pecked you on the lips. You blushed and then you said," Morning, Kashi-Sensei~~" You said sexily with a huge smirk on your face.

Then you said,"C'mon Big-Daddy~. We have to get to the training grounds." You said this while you were about to get out of bed, but strong arms wrapped around your torso and pulled you back down to the bed."Wahh! What are you doing, we need to get to--" You stopped talking as soon as you saw his face. His eyes were shaded, so you couldn't see them. His jaw was tight and his lips were in a straight line, then the slight smirk of a fox appeared on his lips. You instantly paled. When Kakashi smirks, something bad follows.

He quickly spun you around and smashed his lips on yours. You melted into the kiss immediately, and wrapped your arms around his neck causing the kiss to deepen. You licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance. You felt him smirk into the kiss. He playfully denied by keeping his lips shut.

You then ran your fingers down his toned, bare chest and grabbed his almost erect member. This made him gasp and open his mouth wide enough to let your tongue slip into his moist cavern. You left no spot untouched. You and him had a tongue battle that you barely won.

He moaned a little and this aroused you even more, so you start grinding into him causing him to grab your hips and make you grind into him more. This made you moan loudly. You pulled back from the kiss and blushed. You tried to get off of him, but he had a tight hold on your waist. "Ah ah ah~~!" he whispered into your ear hotly," I didn't have my fun yet, (Y/N)~~" His hot breath against your ear made you shudder.